PDA

View Full Version : Does Retail places have better product than Wholesale

Ziggirat
02-28-2011, 12:38 PM
Ok so i wanna hear some opions on this does retail have better quality fireworks than wholesale NOW keep in mind im NOT saying wholesale sucks cuz i will be getting wholesale in march this is based on product Only .Ok for example at phantom they have a 9 shot 500G DA bomb and or a pyro pulverizer now wholesale such as lets take WFboom for example i seen some items such as D-day which is 9 shot and for mulitple shot Aquatini there shells don't seem as good as the phantom products so is it because of Retail Or Wholesale or maybe its the brand Glorious??? i would love to hear some opions and once again keep in mind i will be getting everything i named when i go to Wfboom this march.

Ps if anyone knows a good 500G cake to get at Wfboom plz let me know TY

ThunderKing
02-28-2011, 01:29 PM
99% of the time wholesale product is no worse than retail. pyro pulverizer you mentioned is a rewrap that can be bought wholesale much cheaper elsewhere than phantom.
On occasion a importer will only have small amounts of greatly in demand items and will not wholesale them, they will only be sold retail to maximize profits. But thats a 1% of the time thing, as a general rule its all the same stuff.

Pyro Nation
03-01-2011, 03:18 AM
My experience is mixed, It all depends on if ya are getting it shipped as well, Ya factor in freight cost and such. It can come close

Karazee
03-01-2011, 03:42 AM
The thing with wholesale is you're ending up with a lot of one thing because you're usually buying by the case. It's like anything else really. You may end up spending $700 and only get like 10 different items. If you want to go wholesale, it makes most sense to spend like $2000 to get like 30 different items and have leftovers for the next few years.

lonny
03-04-2011, 05:07 AM
I wouldnt say better just maybe a better selection of Brand's available as were certain Wholesale places only carry 1 -3 MFG and retail maybe more.

1 item of say product is just as good as a whole case of them.

If you can find enough people to split cases you have more available.

Hope this helps a bit.

Xplosive
03-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Where do I begin?? Vegas Lights, Scattershot, Battlefront, La Dolce Vita, D-Day, Grenadier. Check out their site as they will have videos of all their items. This is the only place I buy! www.wfboom.com

Palermitano2
03-06-2011, 11:58 AM
The thing with wholesale is you're ending up with a lot of one thing because you're usually buying by the case. It's like anything else really. You may end up spending $700 and only get like 10 different items. If you want to go wholesale, it makes most sense to spend like $2000 to get like 30 different items and have leftovers for the next few years.

Leftovers lol I dont even have Visco leftover lol