PDA

View Full Version : This place Sucks

Duncanbullet
02-27-2011, 10:04 PM
Pyrotalk sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I give this place 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks tops before it plumits downhill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colin's place is better!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fireworksman74
02-27-2011, 10:08 PM
I give this place 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks tops before it plumits downhill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then go to Colins place please!!! your negative comments are not welcome nor needed so in urging you to go elsewhere and peddle your garbage

Tennespeedy
02-27-2011, 10:11 PM
http://www.owned.com/content/pics/I_Have_Heard_Of_Ass_Kicking_Owned_RAW.jpg

fogle22
02-27-2011, 10:14 PM
then go to Colins place please!!! your negative comments are not welcome nor needed so in urging you to go elsewhere and peddle your garbage

Well put. He has made a number of childish posts.

Duncanbullet
02-27-2011, 10:16 PM
i cant wait til dave bans me!

Sky Smasher
02-27-2011, 10:50 PM
i cant wait til dave bans me!

Your wish has been granted!!! Good-Bye:)

SITHADMIRAL
02-27-2011, 11:13 PM
If you don't like it here just quitely leave. thank you.

uraniumsalute
02-28-2011, 12:26 AM
Dave, if you don't want the board to be spammed like this, your software you have installed, vBulletin, allows you to have posts moderated by newer members. So lets say the first 5-10 posts, you can have them put in a waiting list, so you or a staff needs to approve them, before they become visible. And once that member passes that limit, they can begin posting normally.

Acid Thunder
02-28-2011, 12:47 AM
Yep, as a Forum owner myself, ( Non Firework Related ) you can Ban their IP Address Dave, and I know you said you were still figuring out the software.

Like one of the members said, it's probably not Colin, and whoever it is, is also throwing Colin's name and reputation under the bus too. It's not good for anyone.

So if anyone from Pyro U wants to pose as Colin, the IP address can be traced right to their door.

$/\/\0|<E
02-28-2011, 01:17 AM
I'm sure it's just some random moron from the U . Colin wouldn't do that ..... Duncan grow up

Tyler306
02-28-2011, 02:57 AM
Tennespeedy?!?!?!? Where have you been...I've been missing your stuff since like 2008 or something like that!!...or if it was the real tennespeedy?

andy
02-28-2011, 09:29 AM

wow this guy is out there. i really dislike ignorant people. i hope this guy leaves. if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all.
good work dave your site is coming along nicely.

PyroJoeNEPA
02-28-2011, 11:29 AM
As with anything new there will be morons like this trying to aggravate us. Dave, the forum is great! Thanks for all the hours you have spent attempting to share your experiences with us all! Keep up the good work & thanks for your vision for the pyro community!

J's12talk
02-28-2011, 12:47 PM
I'm glad Dave started this site, the guys on Colins forum have been less than open and friendly. They have their little cliks and thats that.

$/\/\0|<E
02-28-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm glad Dave started this site, the guys on Colins forum have been less than open and friendly. They have their little cliks and thats that.

True they have clicks but once you actually spend the time to get to know them , you will see they are great people . I enjoy both sites and honestly anything that is pyro related . I wouldn't mind seeing both sites thrive ! J's12talk what were you looking to get answered ? Maybe I can help ya out .

fatcat
02-28-2011, 03:58 PM
I agree. I also enjoy both sites and hope they continue to grow

pyroblast
02-28-2011, 05:06 PM

clicks may be an understatement

J's12talk
02-28-2011, 10:04 PM
True they have clicks but once you actually spend the time to get to know them , you will see they are great people . I enjoy both sites and honestly anything that is pyro related . I wouldn't mind seeing both sites thrive ! J's12talk what were you looking to get answered ? Maybe I can help ya out .

Thanks for the offer of help I will keep you in mind.

Pyro Nation
03-01-2011, 03:14 AM
After readings many posts.. I now remember why I left pyro U.. PLEASE DAVE... keep this pyro U free...