PDA

View Full Version : Electric Match Videos

displayfireworks1
01-27-2012, 09:37 AM
From my youtube channel. I did a video on fireworks wire and electric match for my youtube channel. Most people on the forums are advanced into this I am sure. I know there are different variations on doing this. When I make fireworks videos I always try to keep the new person in mind or the hobbyist advancing into wireless fireworks firing systems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A09q3HzgiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wecr5DxLMaE

Pyro Nation
01-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Watched both ..... nice job

beakman706
01-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Very informative....Good job!!

Pyro@Mach13
01-27-2012, 06:10 PM
I agree, good job mr Dave!

J's12talk
01-27-2012, 11:24 PM
For my pig roast shoots I Have four electricans working on it and it will take them a good chunk of the day to do it. Electrically fired shows take a lot of time to put together. The rewards are well worth it put you had better be prepared to work for it.

crackerbomb
01-28-2012, 01:36 AM
I was doing some looking around and found several vendors that sell e match. Do you need a 54 to purchase e match. The vendors never said anything about needing a 54 but in the second video I thought Dave stated that you need a 54 to get the e match inginters.

indianahx
01-28-2012, 02:23 PM
You need a license to purchase ematch. There are vendors.that sell blank ematch heads and dipping kits separately and a license is not needed for either. However from what I've been told once you make you're own matches they still have to be stored accordingly in a magazine.

pyromaniac
01-28-2012, 02:58 PM
I was doing some looking around and found several vendors that sell e match. Do you need a 54 to purchase e match. The vendors never said anything about needing a 54 but in the second video I thought Dave stated that you need a 54 to get the e match inginters.
From time to time you will find a few people who try to capitalize on them. If you go search on Ebay right now there are a few listings for them, although I don't recommend buying them! Who knows what could come of it. Unlicensed pyros should look into the do-it-yourself kits. Skylighter and Pryo Direct both sell some reliable ones.