PDA

View Full Version : 32 cue powered slat -Scab wire impulse initiated.

Pyroplantfreak
01-22-2021, 02:45 PM
Hi,
I remember a 32 cue slat/field module with a battery that was initiated by another input/firing impulse.

Scab wire into it from another system

It would just shoot sequentially starting at 1 and move to the next cue with a firing impulse-Merlin match/PyroMaster Ratel had something like this.

Do any of you know if something like this exists..still

Thanks in advance.

WithReport
01-22-2021, 06:30 PM
There are the "kingdom" sequencers and "Jumbo" sequencers for 10 or 12 cues. I have a couple of the Jumbo 12 sequencers.

There is an Italian device that has a 32 cue sequencer function - check out Pyromac

All the fireTEK devices, which I typically use, function as a sequencer, too. They could run a sequenced multi-cue program or just step through each cue with an external pulse as you suggested (They can also add audio control and DMX to other systems through the external triggering) The current modules can be configured for 32 cues if you want.

WithReport
01-22-2021, 07:01 PM
Oh there are also the Firestorm 18 cue sequencer and Rhino 12 cue sequencer.

displayfireworks1
01-22-2021, 08:35 PM
One of my videos from 2016. RhinoFire was one of my advertisers in the past. If memory serves me correctly I should still have these in storage. First introduced around 2011 or 2012. Very well built etc. The only downfall in my opinion it did not have a wireless remote. It was a wired system. Hitting the market at the same time Cobra was gaining popularity in that category and price point. Here is a video of that system I made for "Joe" who wanted to borrow it. In this video I am showing some basic push button firing , the RhinoFire was able to be programmed to set off sequences delayed firing etc. It just needed a wired connection to run it. You could also program it , touch a button and run and set off a timed delayed sequence. Plus a few other features. I suspect this system is still in use in the United Kingdom. It came supplied with an internal battery.
Video is from 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdHzbk2pDm4

Blackpowder77
08-29-2023, 11:33 PM
I wonder in theory if the Rhinofire could be used with the Ignite system in manual fire mode if you rigged an MJG connection to to Rhinofire terminals?