PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday cobra sale

NewPyro93
11-15-2020, 05:56 PM
Does anyone have any idea on when cobra will start their black Friday sale? I'm getting impatient lol

ssmith512
11-15-2020, 06:55 PM
Just a guess, but I say their Black Friday sales will start on........Black Friday! LOL! ;)

Just messing with you......I too am getting impatient! :cool:

NewPyro93
11-15-2020, 07:45 PM
Just a guess, but I say their Black Friday sales will start on........Black Friday! LOL! ;)

Just messing with you......I too am getting impatient! :cool:

Do you know if it's a couple days or a week long sale? Or is it just for 1 day?

ssmith512
11-15-2020, 08:23 PM
Do you know if it's a couple days or a week long sale? Or is it just for 1 day?

Sorry, not real sure. Doing a search from past sales would indicate it is only for one day, but who knows...this year has been stupid crazy. Gonna have to suffer for a few more days. Seems they have announced the sale 1 week prior before in the past.

NewPyro93
11-15-2020, 08:52 PM
Sorry, not real sure. Doing a search from past sales would indicate it is only for one day, but who knows...this year has been stupid crazy. Gonna have to suffer for a few more days. Seems they have announced the sale 1 week prior before in the past.

As long as I don't miss the sale I can wait a few more days haha

Robbro097
11-15-2020, 09:13 PM
Last year if i recall correctly they did the 24hrs of blackfriday than 24 hrs for cyber monday

NewPyro93
11-15-2020, 10:33 PM
Last year if i recall correctly they did the 24hrs of blackfriday than 24 hrs for cyber monday

I'll be ready for black Friday. Can't wait to order myself a cobra setup

ssmith512
11-18-2020, 02:31 PM
Who is else is all antsy hoping Cobra announces their Black Friday deals this Friday? :D

NewPyro93
11-18-2020, 02:59 PM
Who is else is all antsy hoping Cobra announces their Black Friday deals this Friday? :D

We should do a group buy. Im gonna ask Dave if he can set one up

ssmith512
11-18-2020, 03:02 PM
We should do a group buy. Im gonna ask Dave if he can set one up

I'd be in.

But make it quick, 'cause I keep adding modules to my order - my checkbook wont be able to last much longer!! LOL!!

NewPyro93
11-18-2020, 03:44 PM
I'd be in.

But make it quick, 'cause I keep adding modules to my order - my checkbook wont be able to last much longer!! LOL!!

I doubt it'll happen before the blackcfriday sale honestly though. These things take time to setup so it'll be a good chance for people who didn't have the funds for the black Friday sale to purchase a remote and some mods or just mods or w.e. I'll be buying the r2 and 2 or 3 mods on black Friday and then if we have a group buy I'd be willing to buy some more mods lol

topshelfpyro
11-18-2020, 04:06 PM
Don't forget to buy your cases of e-match while its on sale.....

NewPyro93
11-18-2020, 04:46 PM
Don't forget to buy your cases of e-match while its on sale.....

I'd rather buy the real ematch instead of the mjg firework initiators. They really get you on the shipping

displayfireworks1
11-18-2020, 08:59 PM
My advertisers set their own prices etc for products and shipping. I suspect the problem with shipping the Firewire Initiators legally is , there require a more restrictive shipping that a non hazard item. If you want them, you need to commit to a nice size order as opposed to a box or two.

Rick_In_Tampa
11-19-2020, 12:46 AM
I'd rather buy the real ematch instead of the mjg firework initiators. They really get you on the shipping

I buy my initiators from Cobra. They offer a 10% cheaper price than anywhere else. And like Dave said, buy in bulk and you'll save on the shipping. I believe the shelf life of those things is like 3 years. So they won't go bad if you don't use them the same year.

My $0.02.

topshelfpyro
11-19-2020, 02:59 AM

If your buying from mjg the shipping would be the same for either......
If your buying initiators from cobra they are the cheapest on the net as well as an additional 10% off. I personally don't think $80 or so for shipping is that bad for 900+ initiators......if things are shipped legally it costs money.

If your buying from eBay, well, it's ebay and frankly not legal.

NewPyro93
11-19-2020, 10:24 AM
If your buying from mjg the shipping would be the same for either......
If your buying initiators from cobra they are the cheapest on the net as well as an additional 10% off. I personally don't think $80 or so for shipping is that bad for 900+ initiators......if things are shipped legally it costs money.

If your buying from eBay, well, it's ebay and frankly not legal.

I agree with you that they are the cheapest on the net but I wasn't suggesting anyone buy from ebay or some other shady websites. I was saying that I buy them from my 1.3 distributor. I dont have a magazine so I only buy as many as I need, thats the only downfall honestly

Bitzan
11-20-2020, 12:56 PM
Black Friday Sale Now Posted On Cobra Website

NewPyro93
11-20-2020, 06:36 PM
Black Friday Sale Now Posted On Cobra Website

Yep. 27th at midnight it starts

PC13
11-22-2020, 07:09 PM
Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't there some sort of deal during the spring sale this year where if you spent so much they were giving credits onto the account to be used after July?

NewPyro93
11-22-2020, 08:14 PM
Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't there some sort of deal during the spring sale this year where if you spent so much they were giving credits onto the account to be used after July?

I have no idea so maybe someone else can chime in on that. I've only been looking into the cobra system for only a couple months now