PDA

View Full Version : July 4, 2020 Show

Me,indypyro
09-17-2020, 04:11 PM
Late posting my July 4th shoot because I am computer illiterate, so my daughter is helping me out. Used my Cobra system along with the Chinese system for filler and fun. Show went as expected with only one minor catos, which was previously damaged product. The 4 Evil Clowns (9:02) were more close prox then I intended. I miscalculated my angles, but it was beautiful and no one got hurt! Shot 4 cases of 1.4 Pro and (x4) 500G Racoon for the finale. The finale turned out how I had it planned out in my head. Lots of pressure now for next year, haha.

Feel free to fast forward to the finale if you get bored (9:42).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12liDk6R4LcIEEtM1XLDZRB1GCu9refOy/view?usp=sharing

ssmith512
09-17-2020, 05:10 PM
Nicely done!! Thoroughly enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing!

My fellow Hoosiers are setting the bar high! :D

Me,indypyro
09-17-2020, 09:09 PM
Nicely done!! Thoroughly enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing!

My fellow Hoosiers are setting the bar high! :D

Thanks for that neighbor!!

Jumping Shane
09-19-2020, 12:40 PM
Wow - that was an excellent show. I watched the whole thing on my lunch break at work. Do you happen to remember what was going off at around the 2:30 mark? It looks freaking awesome. Looks like some type of fish effect - but larger. Those type of effects always freak me out because I just have visions of one traveling across the street, Haha - but they look spectacular and really add movement. Nice work man.

Me,indypyro
09-20-2020, 07:41 PM
Those were 2 PC's 30 shot vertical scrambling comets from dominator. Loud as hell!!
Next time I think I'll e match last tube and speed em up!!