PDA

View Full Version : Low Break video

displayfireworks1
01-07-2012, 01:21 PM
I predict about around three seconds into this video you will know what is going to happen. My guess is it was the wrong size mortar. Too small of a shell into a larger size mortar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnESKd5j_6o

kitsune
01-07-2012, 03:47 PM
That, and the audience is way too close. o.o;;

indianahx
01-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Audience?!?!? It looked like random people just walking about. Any idea on the shell size? 6"??

Palermitano2
01-07-2012, 06:18 PM
That was nuts ive seen low breaks those broke on the ground....hope they learned there lesson.....

NW Fireworks Lover
01-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Wow, just amazing how different countries/cultures do things differently with fireworks. There are so many things wrong with that video when it comes to 1.3 in this country. Who knows though, maybe in that country they weren't breaking any/many laws?? Scary anyways though

displayfireworks1
01-07-2012, 08:28 PM
This happened in Thailand if I researched this correctly. It looks like the shooters may not have been experienced because no one appears to be running when the shell drops.
Although I have been in similar situations, where a shell drops to the ground and your mind does not put it together fast enough to start running. They also must have fused things together. That is the down side of having a long fuse on 1.3 products, if something blows apart the rest of everything else keeps burning. When you shoot 1.3 fireworks, you should always know how to stop the display in the event of a failure along the way.

Pyro@Mach13
01-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Wow crazy dangerous....

flynlr
01-08-2012, 12:21 AM
loved the last words.. out of here GO! no kidding

blown2bits
01-08-2012, 03:29 AM
People are way to close to the shoot site! I think they buried the mortars in the sand but didnt have plugs in them, so gases escaped, a lot of the shells were on the ground as if they shot just barely out of the gun. all those kids running around too, image how bad you would feel knowing you were the reason a kid is missing an eye or is dead. These people need serious training. Just my .02

NW Fireworks Lover
01-08-2012, 12:57 PM
It was kind of beautiful when the silver strobe stars were falling back to earth...pretty sight to see when you're crapping in your pants scared

pyromaniac
01-08-2012, 04:33 PM
That's what they call a major fail. They had to put multiply shells in the wrong mortars. Just when you thought it was over,more shells come plopping out!