PDA

View Full Version : New Cobra user finally

Jrmiller2015
07-31-2020, 12:11 AM
So officially took the plunge after a few weeks of debating it after having to sit this year out since I spent my 4th staring out the hospital window. I don?t think I?ve ever been so frustrated in my life lol..... so instead of continuing to be down and out I figured why not take advantage of the extra room in the budget and finally buy the cobra system I went in the hospital before I spent my entire budget for 2020 plus I have a friend who is going to buy what I had already picked up for his wedding so that will allow me to buy even more modules.... so I guess I can look at the bright side of things and begin planning next years show

Robbro097
07-31-2020, 01:36 AM
Good your out the hospital thats never fun especially on the 4th. Your going to love the cobra iv had for 2 years now and its awesome cant wait for black friday to add more mods myself

Jrmiller2015
07-31-2020, 02:17 AM
It’s been on my list of wants for a while now and yeah I’m considering holding off on buying more until Black Friday as well I mean my ultimate goal is to do pyromusicals in the future I’ve only electronically fired my finales with the Chinese system but definitely looking forward to doing my entire show for one it’s safer and two I’ll actually get to enjoy the product don’t get me wrong I’ll always love handfiring stuff but when you spend 5k and get to see very little of it it’s a bit much lol..... besides we light all day on the 4th so I’ll still have that fun and then get to sit back and enjoy the show with my family