PDA

View Full Version : Dominator 1.4pro 30s Vertical Scrambling Comets vs Tannerite M25?

PC13
06-25-2020, 09:24 PM
Anyone know how these compare or even how the M25 compares to just normal canister shell loudness?

Jay_
06-26-2020, 06:47 AM
They are semi loud, but nothing really special.

I have one that I’m going to touch off tonight so I can get a time on it. I can shoot it against a canister shell and video it if you would like.

You are talking about he PFX LT-4 correct?

joed2323
06-26-2020, 09:54 PM
They are semi loud, but nothing really special.

I have one that I?m going to touch off tonight so I can get a time on it. I can shoot it against a canister shell and video it if you would like.

You are talking about he PFX LT-4 correct?

I would also like to see a video on this one.
thanks

PC13
06-27-2020, 12:55 AM
Sorry I didn't even see the replies until tonight. Yes the PFX LT-4 is the one I was talking about. Video would be great if you had a chance to get one if not no biggie. I'm just trying to decide if I want to make a drive to get some M25's or just stick with the stuff I currently have. Thanks

CafreakinBOOM
06-27-2020, 04:19 AM
Commets mines and firing systems in Vancouver Washington

Also these kick a?? Artillery shells by tannrtite
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=5069&stc=1

Please go to tanneriteexplosions.com
Come see me at the wholesale tent in
Vancouver Washington
Click here
For more info
Tanneriteexplosions.com

See you there June 28th at 12 noon
For the Gran Opening

Pyrotalk members are my people and get VIP
Service and a hookup.

My people see you there.

CafreakinBOOM
����*♂️ ��

PC13
06-27-2020, 07:56 PM
Those look cool is there any video of them?

Jay_
07-01-2020, 02:28 AM
sorry guys, i ended up using the extra LT-4's on a couple boards to fill a hole so i couldn't shoot any off to test. I apologize.

PC13
07-01-2020, 09:25 PM
sorry guys, i ended up using the extra LT-4's on a couple boards to fill a hole so i couldn't shoot any off to test. I apologize.

It's ok, I ended up not receiving my LT-4s. Apparently when you preorder something that just means the company will take your money and then substitute the item with whatever they want at the last second with no notification or just take your money and give you nothing.

PC13
07-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Just an update about my situation the company I was upset with made everything right. They ran into issues due to all the madness this year. I should have made a few more calls to find out what was going on but we have been in contact and things were totally made right.

Jay_
07-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Just an update about my situation the company I was upset with made everything right. They ran into issues due to all the madness this year. I should have made a few more calls to find out what was going on but we have been in contact and things were totally made right.

Yeah I do know what you mean though with the subs, and regardless it bothers me too when they sub my product. This year on the subs that I did get, I ended up buying more stuff that was closer to the effect and time that I had ordered.

I also hate the subs because for me it does not show up on my invoice sheet and makes it suck when you are putting boards together looking for cakes only to figure out that they were subbed for another.

On topic, i ended up subbing the second pair of LT-4's out of the show and put in another pair of cakes in their place....so i guess i could have demoed one in the first place. My bad.

PC13
07-06-2020, 02:44 PM
It’s all good. I was able to make some trades with people I know for some other shells. I guess it worked out in the end for me. This year I feel was a rough year for the sales people in a sense of getting what they wanted since China was down for a while. And then everyone was buying everything up because most shows were cancelled. Should be interesting to see what happens next year