PDA

View Full Version : Polish Firecrackers

displayfireworks1
12-19-2011, 08:41 PM
From what I am hearing in various parts of the forums it looks like Poland is the place to be for the larger firecrackers. This youtuber from Poland posted these three videos covering some of what is for sale. I have seen a few of these occasional make into the market in United States by they are a rare find. Does anyone know are these made in China or somewhere else? I believe the Cobra is from Italy, where some of these others ones are made I have no idea.

Z tego co słyszę w różnych częściach forum wygląda jak Polska jest miejsce dla większych fajerwerków. To YouTuber z Polska pisał te trzy filmy, obejmujących niektóre z tego, co jest na sprzedaż. Widziałem kilka z tych sporadycznych się na rynku w Stanach Zjednoczonych są one rzadkie znalezisko. Czy ktoś wie są te wykonane w Chinach czy gdzie indziej? Uważam, że Cobra jest z Włoch, gdzie niektóre z tych innych, te są wykonane nie mam pojęcia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3wM3eOyre0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYtBwWoXLOk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wneQYmj2ULs

PyroJoeNEPA
12-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Very interesting videos Dave. In the second video at 1:52 you can see the Panta Colour Salute is made in China by Brothers. Some of those items look way too big for the short fuses on them!!!

flynlr
12-21-2011, 02:14 AM
Very interesting videos Dave. In the second video at 1:52 you can see the Panta Colour Salute is made in China by Brothers. Some of those items look way too big for the short fuses on them!!!

I also noticed that. my first thought was I dont remember seeing that in the 2012 Brothers catalog

Pyro Nation
12-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Finally watched these videos. WOW that is a crazy short fuse and it is coated in black powder it looks like.... Pretty neat to see different variance in which things are wrapped and size of firecrackers

smilli
01-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Sorry for the bump!

Poland is indeed the place to be for the larger firecrackers, in the netherlands we have a giant illegal import from the polish market.
Most of the products u will find in poland are made in china, few exceptions lately because of a new trend to produce homemade crackers for distribution, with some of these bangers go up to 300 grams of flash!
Bangers from poland are also sold from polish and german webshops who just deliver trough the mail.

Some videos of these homemade polish firecrackers that are flooding the dutch market.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsK7MXs44R4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesiBfH-A5k&feature=related

NTpyro
01-28-2012, 02:28 PM
The lovely polish firecrackers! I have bought much from Poland, but never tried the bigger ones like Delova Rana 3" etc.
I know that Delova Rana 3" have ~50g of flash, but I know that a product called "Titanium shock 410", and it have (what I heard from one the bought it) ~400(!!!)g of flash!
But, I like smaller crackers like Fenix FP3 alot more. I think they have ~6g flash, but they are really loud, and last time I did fire one of, I had to go away from the area because the chance of the police to come.
Like smilli said, much of the crackers are from China, but I know that many of this products are made in Poland and countries around Poland (Like the bigger products or the copy)

veli
02-05-2012, 12:36 PM
@PyroJoeNEPA Well, every product which is importer from China (99.9% of the polish consumer market) need to have some safery standards (polish (lower) standardns, not european union (more strict) standards), so the fuse must delay the bang at least for 3 (up to 10) seconds (usually it's about 5 seconds). Fireworks in Poland are not only one of the strongest in the Europe but also one of the cheapest, so it is a fantastic deal for Poles who sell fireworks in higher prices abroad. It is of course illegal and some of them are arrested. Even I have a few propositions of dellivering pyro to Netherlands. Naturally I refused - risk of fail at the Polish-German border is to high. I also know a few companies that produces (illegally) very strong crackers (like BlueStorm or counterfeit Cobras) only to sell it at Dutch market.

FP3 Fenix have 4 grams of powder (the maximum amount in consumer classification in Pl), but they are stronger ones like Delovas and they are still sold.

Professional fireworks are also cheaper that in the rest of the Europe so despite the fact that budgets for professional fireworks shows are very very low, we still have great spectacles. Fireworks festivals in Poland are just outstanding, just take a look at this festival show for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK434ecEq2k

If You have any questions about Polish fireworks feel free to ask ;)

flynlr
02-06-2012, 03:53 AM
@PyroJoeNEPA Well, every product which is importer from China (99.9% of the polish consumer market) need to have some safery standards (polish (lower) standardns, not european union (more strict) standards), so the fuse must delay the bang at least for 3 (up to 10) seconds (usually it's about 5 seconds). Fireworks in Poland are not only one of the strongest in the Europe but also one of the cheapest, so it is a fantastic deal for Poles who sell fireworks in higher prices abroad. It is of course illegal and some of them are arrested. Even I have a few propositions of dellivering pyro to Netherlands. Naturally I refused - risk of fail at the Polish-German border is to high. I also know a few companies that produces (illegally) very strong crackers (like BlueStorm or counterfeit Cobras) only to sell it at Dutch market.

FP3 Fenix have 4 grams of powder (the maximum amount in consumer classification in Pl), but they are stronger ones like Delovas and they are still sold.

Professional fireworks are also cheaper that in the rest of the Europe so despite the fact that budgets for professional fireworks shows are very very low, we still have great spectacles. Fireworks festivals in Poland are just outstanding, just take a look at this festival show for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK434ecEq2k

If You have any questions about Polish fireworks feel free to ask ;)
that was a fantastic display thanks for posting.

SaluteShellGermany
07-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Hey Dave!

Almost all firecrackers you can buy in Poland are made in China and imported by polish companies. When you drive across the border from Germany to Poland there are lots of Asian Markets. That's some sort of dreamland for everyone who loves fireworks! You find these Scratchcrackers very often which are shown in one of your videos. But the most popular firecrackers are called "La Bomba"; "Colour Salute" or "FP3". La Bomba include around 4g of Flash Powder and they have a green preburner. They are indentical to the FP3. And then you have these Colour Salute, they are imported by a company named "Fenix", these include 5,2g of Flash Powder and have an orange preburner. The bang is very loud and dull. They sell them in packages with 20 pieces for 2-5 euros. That's around 3-6 dollars per package, which is an awesome prize!

But I need to say that these are the small crackers you can get there. Let me name some bigger crackers: "Cobra 6"; "Retorno70"; "Gigant Maroon"; "Delova Rana" etc. The thing is, only the Gigant Maroon are really made (selfmade or whatever) in Poland. Cobra and Retorno are from Italy (the sold ones in Poland are imitations, but that doesn't mean that they're worse than the originals) and the Delova Rana's are from Czechia. Cobra 6 include around 30g of Flash Powder, Retorno70 as their name says 70g and the Delova Ranas 50-80g. Gigant Maroons between 50 and 100 I think (never had them).

Of course you can get display shells there, I've seen in a documentary that even non adults can buy everything there. That's a problem, and pretty dangerous.
That's it for now. :-)

BlingKing
07-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Love the color in that display

Goldfish19
07-14-2012, 11:27 PM
You International guys love integrating that club music into your firework videos! LOL ;)

SaluteShellGermany
07-15-2012, 12:37 PM
You International guys love integrating that club music into your firework videos! LOL ;)

I don't, but there are lots who do.. ;-)

PyroExtrem
08-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Here you can see some bad firecrackers from Poland..
They are very expensive and not louder than a La Bomba (Panta) from Poland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsJP4C5ZoYg