PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Greetings to ALL

PyroJoeNEPA
12-17-2011, 12:30 PM
222I would like to wish everyone on PyroTalk a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

fatcat
12-17-2011, 02:31 PM
ditto on that

indianahx
12-17-2011, 05:05 PM
Same to you Joe and everyone else

pyro man 205
12-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Back at ya and to all at PyroTalk. Have fun with your familys. paint the sky for New Years eve.

wpman321
12-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Thank you and the same to you!

NW Fireworks Lover
12-19-2011, 01:52 AM
Santa put a box-o-pyro goodies under my tree! Merry Christmas and make some noise for New years!!

LightningPhil
12-19-2011, 02:10 AM
Merry Christmas to all. I just had a thought while reading this thread. Has anyone here ever honestly received fireworks or fireworks gear like tubes, racks, chemicals, firing systems, fuse, etc. actually wrapped under the tree? Im not talking about getting a shipment for New Years and putting it under the tree yourself, I mean as a gift from family and friends. Never happened to me, just wondering if it does happen.

PyroJoeNEPA
12-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Merry Christmas to all. I just had a thought while reading this thread. Has anyone here ever honestly received fireworks or fireworks gear like tubes, racks, chemicals, firing systems, fuse, etc. actually wrapped under the tree? Im not talking about getting a shipment for New Years and putting it under the tree yourself, I mean as a gift from family and friends. Never happened to me, just wondering if it does happen.

So you are looking fore something like this----

nfbaker11
12-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Marry Christmas Everyone!!http://youtu.be/z1rYmzQ8C9Q

Palermitano2
12-19-2011, 04:15 PM

I ask for them every year but Santa seems to forget....I must be on the naughty list......Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!

LightningPhil
12-20-2011, 03:25 AM
So you are looking fore something like this----
Thats awesome. I would love for Santa to hang that stocking over my fireplace!

pyromaniac
12-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Merry Christmas to all. I just had a thought while reading this thread. Has anyone here ever honestly received fireworks or fireworks gear like tubes, racks, chemicals, firing systems, fuse, etc. actually wrapped under the tree? Im not talking about getting a shipment for New Years and putting it under the tree yourself, I mean as a gift from family and friends. Never happened to me, just wondering if it does happen. I think I got a 3lb rocket tooling set this year! Don't know for sure,but the box feels right. ;) Also I would like to wish Dave and the pyrotalk community happy holiday. I can't believe this year is already over!

PyroJoeNEPA
12-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Christmas in Pennsylvania