PDA

View Full Version : Pyro limits in Poland

veli
12-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Hello!

As I promised some time ago, I'm gonna post here conditions of classification fireworks as a NWP (consumer class) in Poland.

Cakes must have tubes with diameter below 30 mm (1.2"), maximum 30 grams of powder per tube, no more than 2000 grams per cake..

Mortars must have diameter below 50 mm (2"), max. 40 grams of powder per shell.

Fountains can have max. 1000 g. of powder.

Rockets can have max. 100 g. of powder each (max. 30 g. of lift, 70 g. of burst).

Crakers can have max 8 g. of black powder or 5 g. of the other powder.

That is all what is important to know.

If You have any questions, fell free to ask ;)

Pyro Nation
12-13-2011, 02:41 PM
WOW.... that kind of sucks... but I guess you get to atleast use them.

Now do you need permits or license to use or have the items on hand?

veli
12-13-2011, 05:07 PM
You don't need to have any licens to buy and shoot stuff that is classificated as the NWP. BUT to the end of 2013 limits will suck much more becouse of decisions of the European Union (or Soviet Union as many people used to call it), f. e. cakes will have maximum 500 grams of powder :confused::mad: I'm thanking God that soon I will get my pyro license from WITU and shoot pro stuff in my backyard just like we are doing it in company where I work.

NW Fireworks Lover
12-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Those limits are very nice actually, much better than we have here in the states. Only thing I can see where ours are better is that cake tubes can be bigger here. 5 grams of flash powder in a cracker, that's freakin cool!!! Better than 50mg.

Pyro Nation
12-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Well, here is the USA.... Unless you have a BATFE 54 the best cake u can get is a 500gram one