PDA

View Full Version : Tannerite Miscellaneous Items

Pyro Nation
12-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Was asked to post this video in this section so others can see some of the Tannerite items. The video is just a intro to them not them being used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0NVrwB_VyU

displayfireworks1
12-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Nice selection of Tannerite Pyrotechnics products. I am not sure if you saw my video on the Canon Simulators so I will post it here. You can glue that simulator directly to a small board because it does not blow apart. The blast somehow does not damage the outer cartridge.
Last I talked with Tannerite he is completely out of the M-325. Bigs Fireworks purchased them all for resale. Good news is more are on the way, He is getting some to me when the new order of M-325’s arrive in around 40 days I will do a review on them. I am not sure if he is advertising it but he now has 100 shot Article of Pyrotechnic effects. I do not want to reveal all he told me so in the next few months I should be getting my hands on some great new products.
Since he is one of my advertisers I am trying to work as a liaison to get the product closer to home for the East Coast area of United States so we can just purchase these when we buy our regular fireworks. However, please remember these products are for people that know something about fireworks and have firing equipment etc. The ATF licensure requirement is optional for these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9RuE3n9Ao8

Pyro Nation
12-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Very cool... Cant wait to see the vidoes.... Thats news on the 100 shot. Last I knew he could only do 25 shot. I know I discussed with him some other types when I talked with him on the phone so this is good news to hear. Will be curious to see what BIGS sells the M-325 for.... Guess I will be watching out for those from them

and the bang does not even come close either... These things are crazy loud and with a nice flash to them..

NW Fireworks Lover
12-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Nice stash there. I believe the comet rider is a nice boomer cake...let us know how the show goes!

Pyro Nation
12-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Nice stash there. I believe the comet rider is a nice boomer cake...let us know how the show goes!

I shot one of the comet riders off. They do have a nice pop to them.... Wish I had more

Pyro@Mach13
01-08-2012, 12:15 AM
looks like some great product!