PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Show Creator questions

Mississippipyro
04-18-2020, 01:22 PM
I recently purchased two 72Ms, 18R2, and show creator. My questions:
1. After I completed a test script on show creator I was looking at one of the reports and it shows I will need 6 18m modules. How do I set the show creator to know I am using 72m mods and not 18m? Or once the show is loaded will it regonize each group of 18 cues on the 72m as an individual mod?

I thought Cobra Show Creator would have a setting for Module selection 18,36,72. Without this setting it will only let me have 18 cues per Chanel but on the 72m module I have a,b.c, and d groups with 18 cues each on Chanel 1.

2. How do I setup the two modules to run one after the other, like after the 72nd que it would start at 1 on the second 72m? Or do I setup the first 72m as Chanel one and mod 2 as Chanel 2?

I know Cobra has great customer service and I will be sending the questions via email to them, but I was hoping I just overlooked something simple.

Thanks in advance for any help
AO

rfgonzo
04-18-2020, 01:51 PM
It won't recognize your 72m only 18m so you would do ch1, ch2, ch3 and ch4 all 1-18.

Robbro097
04-18-2020, 03:09 PM
Just like rfgonzo said link remote and mods bank a ch 1 bank b chan 2 and so on then other mod bank a chan 5 bank b chan 6 and so on. Its a touch confusing at 1st but not bad at all once u got figured out they link just like 18ms (daves got vids showing how thats done) just switch between banks on the mod a program ur chans

Mississippipyro
04-18-2020, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the info. I was able to work with it today and figured what I was doing wrong, mostly over thinking it :D

Mattp
04-19-2020, 10:28 PM
Sounds like you figured it out.. but Yes exactly,, you can’t have more cues per channel then buttons on your remote.. lol ... also there’s a lot of great tutorials on the cobra website or on YouTube... I watched pretty much all of them before even opening mine cobra system up ... and then a few times after.. LoL

Mississippipyro
04-20-2020, 06:23 AM
I watched all the videos yesterday, it was a great help. My issue was ,I wasn't holding down the channel button long enough to change it. The channel button needs to be pushed for 1sec to change. Now I feel an obligation to use all 144 que's so gotta order more pyro :cool:

Robbro097
04-20-2020, 04:06 PM
I watched all the videos yesterday, it was a great help. My issue was ,I wasn't holding down the channel button long enough to change it. The channel button needs to be pushed for 1sec to change. Now I feel an obligation to use all 144 que's so gotta order more pyro :cool:

Having to order more pyro, sounds like 1 of those good problems lol

Mississippipyro
04-21-2020, 07:41 AM
Having to order more pyro, sounds like 1 of those good problems lol
True :cool: