PDA

View Full Version : Hi form Japan!!ヽ(^。^)ノ

jhonnypyroman
12-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Hi World Fireworks freeks!

I'm Jhonny ,
I 'm in Japanise Fireworks industry for about 21 years as Pyrotechnician.
I worked and saw the lot of way of Manufacturing shells in many areas of Japan. There are lot of different way even inside of Japan.

Now, I'm working under my own company alone...
I making Pyro(fireworks) for Stage,TV, Films at present.
Sometimes I produce Fireworks show and program my self.
I help construction of the prominent convention in Japan.

I good at teaching Japanise way,,
But My English is very poor ..umm
It's Elemntly Level anyway.

Greeting to the world Pyrotechnicians from Japan(^◇^)

PyroJoeNEPA
12-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Hello Jhonnypyroman and welcome to the Forum. It is good to hear from you and we look forward to any stories, pictures, or video htat you can share about fireworks with us. Your English is fine. and we also have Google Translate although it is not always correct. From what you said I assume you make a lot of Gerbs, Mines, Fountains & Comets for Stage & TV use. Are those items considered a different classification of fireworks like here in the USA? We have an "Articles Pyrotechnic" classification for "Close Proximity" devices which is covered differently by the regulations than 1.3g or 1.4g fireworks. Again, welcome!

こんにちはJhonnypyromanとフォーラムへの歓迎。それはあなたから聞いて良いですし、私達は私 達と花火について共有することができる任意の物語、写真、またはビデオのhtatを楽しみにしています。あ なたの英語は大丈夫です。それが常に正しいではないが、我々はまた、Google翻訳している。何から、私 はあなたがステージ&TV用途向けにGerbs、鉱山、噴水&コメッツの多くを作ると仮定だ。花火の異なる 分類と考え、それらのアイテムがアメリカでここなのか?我々は、1.3グラムや1.4グラム花火よりも規制 が異なって覆われている"閉じる近接"デバイス用の"記事火工品"の分類を持っている。再び、ようこそ!

J's12talk
12-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Jhonnypyroman!

UniversalPyro
12-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the forum! you may not understand this totally, but could you fly to Mexico and teach them a thing or two about fireworks?

J's12talk
12-07-2011, 10:43 PM
welcome to the forum! You may not understand this totally, but could you fly to mexico and teach them a thing or two about fireworks?

lmao lol!!!

displayfireworks1
12-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Jhonnypyroman

Thank you for joining the forums, we now have a pyrotechnician from Japan. We understand your English will not be perfect, you may also respond in Japanese if you wish. We can always use google translate. Usually when I respond on the forums outside of United States I will try to have my message in English and whatever language is used in the country I am responding to.
I know you may be trying to respect the rule I have about people in the fireworks business and advertising on my website so I will help you out a little. I know you worked as a pyrotechnican for years and now you are venturing out on your own. I will link in a couple of your videos so people see what you do. That may expedite things since we have a difficult language communication issue. We would be interested to know as much as we can about fireworks in Japan. Consumer fireworks, licensure to obtain professional fireworks, what is the most popular professional firing systems.

Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqxRZ-omfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TzdPkIRAiw

Jhonnypyroman

フォーラムに参加していただきありがとうございます、私たちは今、日本から花火師を持っている 。必要に応じ て私達はあなたの英語を理解することは完璧ではないので、あなたも日本語で応答することができ る。我々は常 にGoogleが翻訳使用することができます。通常、私は米国の外のフォーラムに応答するとき 、私は私が返 答している国で使用されている任意の言語を英語に私のメッセージを持ってしようとします。
私は、私は少しあなたを助けるように私は私のウェブサイト上の花火のビジネスと広告の人につい て持っている ルールを尊重しようとしていることを知っています。私はあなたが長年pyrotechnica nとして働い ていた知っていると今度は自分で出かけるしている。人々はあなたが何を参照してくださいので、 私はあなたの ビデオのカップルにリンクします。我々は困難な言語コミュニケーションの問題を持っているので 、それは物事 をはかどらせることができる。我々は、日本の花火についてできるだけ多くの私達ができると知っ て​​興味が ある。消費者の花火、プロの花火を取得する免許、何が最も人気のあるプロの焼成システムです。

Pyro Nation
12-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Maybe help them out with some Salutes.... but who are we kidding...there shells are already awesome.... : OP

jhonnypyroman
12-08-2011, 06:33 AM
I appreciate your welcome and I wish to shered Good info with all technicians for safty.

jhonnypyroman
12-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the forum Jhonnypyroman!

Thanks your Wellcome(^-^)

jhonnypyroman
12-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Welcome to the forum! you may not understand this totally, but could you fly to Mexico and teach them a thing or two about fireworks?

Thx your Wellcome. What does "thing" ?? meaning?

jhonnypyroman
12-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Jhonnypyroman

Thank you for joining the forums, we now have a pyrotechnician from Japan. We understand your English will not be perfect, you may also respond in Japanese if you wish. We can always use google translate. Usually when I respond on the forums outside of United States I will try to have my message in English and whatever language is used in the country I am responding to.
I know you may be trying to respect the rule I have about people in the fireworks business and advertising on my website so I will help you out a little. I know you worked as a pyrotechnican for years and now you are venturing out on your own. I will link in a couple of your videos so people see what you do. That may expedite things since we have a difficult language communication issue. We would be interested to know as much as we can about fireworks in Japan. Consumer fireworks, licensure to obtain professional fireworks, what is the most popular professional firing systems.

Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqxRZ-omfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TzdPkIRAiw

Jhonnypyroman

フォーラムに参加していただきありがとうございます、私たちは今、日本から花火師を持っている 。必要に応じ て私達はあなたの英語を理解することは完璧ではないので、あなたも日本語で応答することができ る。我々は常 にGoogleが翻訳使用することができます。通常、私は米国の外のフォーラムに応答するとき 、私は私が返 答している国で使用されている任意の言語を英語に私のメッセージを持ってしようとします。
私は、私は少しあなたを助けるように私は私のウェブサイト上の花火のビジネスと広告の人につい て持っている ルールを尊重しようとしていることを知っています。私はあなたが長年pyrotechnica nとして働い ていた知っていると今度は自分で出かけるしている。人々はあなたが何を参照してくださいので、 私はあなたの ビデオのカップルにリンクします。我々は困難な言語コミュニケーションの問題を持っているので 、それは物事 をはかどらせることができる。我々は、日本の花火についてできるだけ多くの私達ができると知っ て​​興味が ある。消費者の花火、プロの花火を取得する免許、何が最も人気のあるプロの焼成システムです。

Thanks your kind Transrate to Japanise, and Introduce my video here.
I also use web trasnrators, I know it often not correct transrate..

>Consumer fireworks, licensure to obtain professional fireworks,

Yes,You can get Japanise Shells If you want. Maby I can Help you.It must Lot of paperwork,,
But,I know it Japanise Shells is very expensive compere of ch shells... ........
Atherway, I can make and teach Japanise shells in Foreign country
. ♪thats the way aha!♪(^^ゞ

>what is the most popular professional firing systems.

In my opinion, There is about 40% of Pyrodigital system user, 45% of Fireone system user,
5% of PD and FO both user,10% of Local(general battry and switch box type) system in japan I think.

Did I become helpful??

Jhonny

displayfireworks1
12-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Jhonny

That amazes me that two professional fireworks firing systems from United States are the most popular in Japan. Of all the electronic creations that occur in Japan I would figure someone there would have created a domestic system that would be the dominant one.
I will help to explain the joking about the fireworks shells from Mexico. United States has placeed a more restrictive classification on display fireworks shells larger than 8 inches. Therefore, the large display shells like 10 -12 and 16 inch are now a 1.1 classification. I am not sure what the equivalent classification would be in Japan but it is similar to dynamite and other “Real” explosives. United States has stopped importing the very large shells from China because the overseas shippers will not haul a 1.1 product. Or if they do haul it, it can very expensive. As an alternative, some importers in United States are importing these large shells from Mexico. Mexico surprisingly imports very little fireworks from China and make most of what they use domestically. While some of their larger display shells are good they do not have the multi layered effect of Chinese shells. The salutes coming out of Mexico do not sound as loud as one would expect. Some of the members here in United States purchased 5 inch salutes made in Mexico and they barely as loud as a three inch salute.

それは米国からシステムを発射2つのプロの花火は日本で最も人気があることを私を驚かせる。私は誰かを把握 するという、日本で発生するすべての電子的な創作物の主要な一つとなる国内のシステムをそこに作ることにな ってしまいます。
私はメキシコからの花火の殻冗談を説明するのに役立つでしょう。米国は8インチ以上のディスプレイの花火の シェル上でより限定的な分類をplaceedています。そのため、10 -12と16インチのような大型ディスプレイのシェルは、現在1.1の分類です。私は同等の分類が日本になる かわからないが、それはダイナマイトと他の"リアル"爆発物と似ています。米国は海外の荷主が1.1の製品を運ぶことはありませんので、中国から非常に大きな貝 殻のインポートを停止しています。または彼らが行う場合は、それは非常に高価なこと、それを運ぶ。別の方法 として、米国の一部の輸入業者は、メキシコからこれらの大殻をインポートしています。のメキシコは、意外に 中国からほとんど花火をインポートし、彼らが国内で使用するものを最大限に活用する。彼らの大きなディスプ レイの殻の一部は良いものですが、彼らは中国の貝殻の多層効果がありません。は、期待通りメキシコの出てく る敬礼は、大きな音はありません。米国ではここのメンバーの一部は、5インチ祝砲をメキシコ製を購入し、3 インチの敬礼として、彼らはかろうじてとして大声で。

Pyro Nation
12-08-2011, 08:40 PM
By teach them a thing or two - means show them how to make fireworks the way you do. We joke about there salutes being very weak in the BANG department

jhonnypyroman
12-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I see , Mexicican product is such as nice like chinise Products.
Does chinise lage shells is not Multiple shell? like a doble, triple pistal even 10" to 24" ?
Does any company makeing over 10" shells in US?

Japanise Fireworks industry is very exclusive even inside japan.
There is old conservative constitution remains.
It checks a new thing.
But It has been changing recently.

displayfireworks1
12-10-2011, 12:35 AM
There are very few companies in United States making display fireworks shells at all. Most companies are importing shells from China. A few United States companies are making specialty shells like star pattern. One company near me in United States has specialized in large salute, large salutes with flames and large display shells over 8 inches. The real problem with these larger shells is the storage. I have a couple of videos from my visit to his factory. As you will see, it is a small-scale operation but he does produce quality products. They are in English so I hope you will understand them. You will see he is creating his own star formulas

まったく表示花火の殻を作り、米国で非常に少数の会社があります。ほとんどの企業は中国から殻 をインポート しています。いくつかの米国企業は星の模様のような専門のシェルを作っている。米国では私の近 くにある企業 は8インチ以上の炎と大型ディスプレイの殻を持つ大規模な敬礼、大規模な祝砲に特化しています 。これらの大 きなシェルの本当の問題はストレージです。私は彼の工場を訪問したからビデオがいくつかありま す。これから 説明するように、それは小規模な操作ですが、彼は高品質の製品を生産しません。私は、あなたが それを理解す ることを望むように彼らは英語です。あなたは彼が彼自身の星の式を作成して表示されます。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzLPYftERo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IssalLW6orQ

jhonnypyroman
12-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Thank you Dave, There are Very interesting video.
Rolling Star Making is really simler way of Japan.
And I also interesting, which they are making Lage Salute.
It is so unique type.

I understand which Lage Salute liked inside US, Right?
Almost US comparney import shells from china, But it has
problum which, were is it Kept? It Specialy lage size Shells?
The storage place is strictly prescribed by Low in Japan.

Pyro Nation
12-12-2011, 12:38 AM
oh YES... we in the USA love our SALUTES..bigger the better...

Storage here is closely monitored by the ATF... Has a lot of regulations on how big, the amount in a container, the type of firework in a container like if it is a lot of salutes they need to be in there own separate container. Not many of us have the containers because of all the regulations that it comes with. So, we need to use what is called a contingency storage. Where we get a letter saying we are allowed to use someone else container for storage. Even that has some rules to it. Where once we take something out of storage it needs to be used within 24 hrs or brought bake and signed in to be stored

displayfireworks1
12-13-2011, 12:23 AM
ここに米国バルク祝砲が変更されていると呼ばれるものの保管のための規則は次のとおりです。花火の場合は、 すべての敬礼の場合は、色なしでそれは高性能爆薬と同じように分類されます。それが爆発的に高い場合には、 定期的なディスプレイの花火よりもストレージの異なるタイプを必要とします。最も制約の少ないストレージへ の敬礼の場合は、許容できるようにする方法は、ケースが敬礼とカラーが混在しているので、ケースにカラーシ ェルを追加することです。
私はビデオに登場、米国メーカーは、大規模な4の祝砲と5インチを専門としています。あなたが中国からの敬 意をより彼の敬礼が異なると答えはほとんど中国に由来する米国に到着するすべての敬礼はチタン敬礼している ことになるようになるか不思議に思うかもしれません、私たちは"ダーク"​​敬礼や敬礼はチタンなしで作る見ることはない効果。ビデオの男は、過塩素酸カリウムとドイツ 語/インドのアルミニウムの基本的な敬礼を作るに特化しています。彼は厚いキャニスターシェルで混合物を収容す る。彼はまた、上記の私のビデオで火炎の敬礼の効果を作成する可燃性の液体で、これと同じ敬礼の混合物の製 造及び販売のためにEX承認番号を受けています。さらに、非常に大型ディスプレイのシェルの輸入以来、彼は 市場の需要を満たすために国内で大規模なシェルを作っている中国から米国に停止しています。より大きなディ スプレイの殻を持つ再び問題は、米国政府がこれらの大規模な10-12-16インチのシェルの高性能爆薬だけではなく、通常の花火と同じように分類しているです。花火の会社の規模 が大きく殻を望んでいる場合、彼らは今、非常に高価な高性能爆薬の雑誌を持っている必要があります。ほとん どの花火が、米国の企業がdisplayfireworksのストレージ用にシンプルな海運のコンテナを使 用して表示する、しかしこれは、高性能爆薬のための要件を満たしていません。私はこの上の専門家ではないで すが、それはいくつかの問題を作成しません。

Jhonnypyroman

Here is United States the rules for storage of what is termed bulk salutes has changed. If a case of fireworks is all salutes with no color it is classified the same as high explosives. If it is high explosive it requires a different type of storage than regular display fireworks. A way to make a case of salutes acceptable to least restrictive storage is to add color shells in the case so the case is a mix of salutes and color.
The United States manufacturer I featured in the video specializes in large salutes of 4 and 5 inches. You may wonder what would make his salutes different than the salutes from China and the answer would be that almost all salutes that arrive in United States that originate from China are Titanium Salutes, we never see a “Dark” salute or a salute make without Titanium effects. The man in the video has specialized in making a basic salute of Potassium Perchlorate and German/Indian Aluminum. He houses the mixture in a thick canister shell. He has also received EX approval number for manufacture and sale of this same salute mixture with a flammable liquid creating the flame salute effect in my video above. In addition, since importation of very large display shells has stopped from China to United States he is making the large shells domestically to meet market demand. The problem again with the larger display shells is the United States government has classified these large 10 -12-16 inch shells the same as high explosives and not just regular fireworks. If a fireworks display company wants the larger shells, they now need to have a very expensive high explosive magazine. Most fireworks display companies in United States use a simple Ocean Shipping Container for storage of displayfireworks , however this does not meet the requirement for high explosives. I am not an expert on this but it does create some problems.

jhonnypyroman
12-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi Dear,
Umm, Is it proper law regulation of US Goveranment??

>large 10 -12-16 inch shells the same as high explosives and not just regular fireworks.

It's same handlong as 10-16" shell and TNT? it's same as mixing powder and synthesis powder???
It is visible to the superfluous rule not suiting and strang I think..
Is it strategies, such as the governmental import restrictions ??
I think it's obstacale of good products and technical development..

sometimes, simler case in japan, that's People with the authority to issue permission of fireworks.
He is an parfect amateur in fireworks...

The Salute, We also have 2 type comp, its "Dark" and "Dark+Tit" normaly.
When we make over 5" salute, we not use Potassium Perchlorate and Al comp.
We use bursting comp and it shell make more thicker than normal.
It is nothing spl..

"Flame Salute" how about put "Naphthalene" in the shell of salute ?(^^ゞ

Jhonny(^◇^)

Pyro Nation
12-14-2011, 05:18 PM
We have the same in terms of 2 styles of salutes.... Dark and the titanium to give that nice Flash...lol

The flame salute if it is the one I am thinking of we have as well it is called a Lampare here

copper acetoarsenite
09-24-2012, 09:04 AM
The Japanese are the masters amongst the masters in round shells...I've seen a beautiful Three color changing ghost chrysanthemum with a variegated pistil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0-zVvXlpJY
please return to the forum Jhonnypyroman...I'd love to hear more from you... you guys remain unsurpassed in the manufacture in round shells...btw your display..those mines, flarepot and comet sequences were just out of this world...must have taken many many man hours for that...gorgeous...

here's one of my favorite pyromusical sequences ever...done to 'Con te partiro'...or 'time to say goodbye'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4We49KtgpEc
The best paper I've ever seen was Dr. Shimizu's 'Design Criteria for Chrysanthemum Shells'

cynthiafireworks
08-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Welcome Jhonny and I have to say, Dave is really a nice person! :)