PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve firecracker review

FinnAmerican1979
12-31-2019, 02:41 PM
This afternoon I lit off two types of firecrackers; I was surprised that they had an extremely loud report. The first one was the "Hammer Cracker" by Forward Fireworks and the other a Ground Boom/Bloom Flower by Wise Guy Brand. The Hammer Cracker weighs very little, contains no plaster plug or mini firecracker. I was hesitant at first, thinking it would report lower than today's "M-80 style" crackers. It really out did itself. The ground Bloom spun on the ground magnificently and the report was equally loud. The "Wiseguy Cracker" was okay, nothing overloaded. Best eBay bargains. Got 5 boxes of Hammer Crackers (I should get more!) A brick of 72 ground Bloom flowers and a brick of Wiseguy 2" crackers 20 packs (10 loose crackers ea.). I suggest getting these if you can.
-John

FinnAmerican1979
12-31-2019, 08:24 PM
It was so windy today that I just lit the firecrackers off from the garage back door. A pack of Phantom "Thunder Strings" blew away and went off on the roof!
Unfortunately too windy for aerials. There's always Memorial Day weekend and 4th of July.