PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Cobra

Crush630
12-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Just received my order from Cobra, I personally wanted to give them a big shout out for how well my entire system was packaged and the included information. Awesome job on all the checks and balances between my controller and the mod. Lastly how all documentation was presented, even the laminated step guide. Great job Cobra Team.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4639&stc=1

Rick_In_Tampa
12-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Congrats on the new Cobra gear! You're going to love it. :cool:

cptnding
12-12-2019, 11:45 PM
Enjoy! I just got another box of happiness from Cobra myself.

Birdman
12-14-2019, 01:09 AM
Got mine about a two weeks or more ago and just tested my beta script for my fourth show today. It was only a dry run but worked flawlessly as far as I could tell without live firing. So looking forward to watching my shows from now on.

displayfireworks1
12-14-2019, 09:26 AM
Sounds like a few more fireworks enthusiast are moving into the world of advanced pyrotechnic, that is great . Thanks for posting pictures also. Always fun to see new equipment. Now go put it to use. LOL

joewad
12-14-2019, 12:37 PM
Like mortars, they look better a bit dirty. Congrtulations !

rer07
12-14-2019, 09:32 PM
I received all my new cobra equipment last week. But the wife says I have to wait until Christmas to play with them. :(

Rick_In_Tampa
12-15-2019, 10:13 PM
I received all my new cobra equipment last week. But the wife says I have to wait until Christmas to play with them. :(

Lol... Ah newlyweds, Gotta love em. I sat in the living room yesterday and converted 6 of my Cobra mods to the quick-plug cues. I did this while my wife tried putting up a fake tree. She just looked at me and shook her head. Life is good. :cool:

krayg
12-17-2019, 06:14 PM
Lol... Ah newlyweds, Gotta love em. I sat in the living room yesterday and converted 6 of my Cobra mods to the quick-plug cues. I did this while my wife tried putting up a fake tree. She just looked at me and shook her head. Life is good. :cool:

I'm glad I only had to do one. It has the daughter card for lipo and external charging which got in the way.

IndianaPH
12-17-2019, 07:11 PM
I made the jump to Team Cobra on Black Friday. I would like to join Crush630 in thanking Cobra for the awesome job packing and shipping. I'm not sure why, but I was expecting some assembly would be required on some of the items that I ordered, but I was wrong. Everything I ordered came ready to use!!! I was impressed. I may need another module or two before next year, but I need to finalize my show and layout before I determine what additional items I need.

Now I just need to grab some e-match!!!

Rick_In_Tampa
12-18-2019, 04:39 PM
I'm glad I only had to do one. It has the daughter card for lipo and external charging which got in the way.

Lol.. Yeah, it was a little challenging to get all 3 connectors to line up again once I took the card off, but not too difficult. I'm going to try and get out this weekend to try out the slats. I want to make sure all 3 cues pass the juice to the slats.