PDA

View Full Version : Racks

UniversalPyro
11-17-2011, 10:43 PM
if your in the market for Racks...Pyro direct has the best pricing right now for them. Class C racks or Display racks. I know im going for the 6inch racks and some sets of 4 and 5's also...

indianahx
11-18-2011, 04:52 AM
got my email yesterday. Looking at getting quite a few 3"....the sale pretty much wipes out the shipping cost (for me anyway). I still think you can find better consumer prices (one I know of for sure) but they don't offer the several different colors like pyroD is offering. Good sale all around though.

Pyro Nation
11-18-2011, 05:09 AM
That sale is very impressive. Great thing is they are only 1 hr away from me. So, I can go and pick up the order which would of cost 180 in shipping cost. So, get more racks and tubes...lol

If you want to get some nice prices right now, this is the SALE to be had. Great choices at different color tubes as well

jknepp1954
11-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Universal and pyroliffic - if he attends any of club functions - he usually delivers free, or at a very low cut delivery rate. I don't know when you all want, but call and see what he says. I emailed Kevin for just a couple of the new colored tubes/racks out = but i am not in a big hurry either.

Pyro Nation
11-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Thats good to know Joyce. Thanks for letting me know. They are like I said only 1 hr from me, so i like to save shipping and drive there....