PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Show Creator laggy?

Buzz
06-19-2019, 08:17 PM
Does anyone else experience lag if you put a lot of cues .25 - .3 seconds apart? During playback the I lose the current position line. Also it's really hard to align when zoomed in. I'm running Windows 10/64Bit/8GB RAM on a brand new laptop.

Some the fireworks labels show up in the space below the waveform line, sometimes they don't.

Buzz
06-19-2019, 08:30 PM
I stop the song in progress and zoom in, where'd my marker go?

Buzz
06-19-2019, 08:40 PM
Does anyone else experience lag if you put a lot of cues .25 - .3 seconds apart? During playback the I lose the current position line. Also it's really hard to align when zoomed in. I'm running Windows 10/64Bit/8GB RAM on a brand new laptop.

Some the fireworks labels show up in the space below the waveform line, sometimes they don't. User Error --- The labels show up if the cue is selected above.

Jay_
06-19-2019, 08:43 PM
I?ve got a stretch where I have 31 cues .20 apart and I don?t have that issue with it. This is on a old computer running windows 7.

It?s slow to load the 22 minute script, but works ok once it is loaded.

Now on the other hand, my event highlighting has never worked. I was going to put the software on my laptop this year...but I just chose to just ride it out on ol faithful this year as my software license will expire shortly after new year 2020

My hardware is way not compliant with requirements and it still works for me.

cptnding
06-20-2019, 01:25 AM
It doesn't cost anything to move CSC to a new computer. Just email Cobra and they will give you a new activation key. Move the show saves to the new computer and you're done.