PDA

View Full Version : Scott Smith/ Cobra customer service= Awesome

Jay_
05-26-2019, 10:31 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Scott and the group at Cobra for the outstanding customer service that they provide.

I recently had a situation in which I made a mistake and ruined a wireless reprogrammer. I got in touch with Scott to see what my options were and after confirming that my reprogrammer was toast, he completely went out of his way to make it right.

He absolutely didn't have to do that. It was 100% my fault that I broke it and I was upfront about that. He just wanted to make sure that I had what I needed to make my system work.

Cobra is a first class business that builds a first class product. They back that up with first class customer service.

If you aren't already sipping the Cobra Kool-Aid, you need to get you a cup of it.

Stormcrow
06-07-2019, 04:15 PM
100% agree. Best customer service I’ve experienced personally and professionally.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-09-2019, 01:21 AM
Totally agree!! Scott has bailed me out a number of times too, and the man must never sleep. It seems you just hit send on an e-mail to him, and the response is already showing up in your in-box! Those guys are just amazing.

Trapper99
06-14-2019, 05:14 PM
Just ordered my Cobra, and I was stupid and had a mistake in my shipping address. I emailed it and he had it correct in no time!

May practice with the Cobra some this 4th, but I mainly ordered it cause I was to do fireworks at my backyard wedding in Sept! I want to script it so I can enjoy it with my bride :)

RRSeeley
06-27-2019, 05:09 PM
+1 Scott. Peppered him with a bunch of questions regarding the # firewire initiators that can be hooked up in parallel on a single cue. Very helpful in answering the Qs

SvnTwoo
07-09-2019, 01:06 PM
100% agree Cobra customer service has been phenominal in my experience!

SvnTwoo
07-10-2019, 03:37 PM
100% agree Cobra customer service has been phenomenal in my experience!

Almost forgot this issue since it went so smooth, when I ordered my 18r2 and 18m on Black Friday and received it I tried syncing the 18m and it kept giving an error. I called Scott and he immediately shipped me a new 18m, new one worked without issue and shipped the malfunctioning unit back.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Just ordered my Cobra, and I was stupid and had a mistake in my shipping address. I emailed it and he had it correct in no time!

May practice with the Cobra some this 4th, but I mainly ordered it cause I was to do fireworks at my backyard wedding in Sept! I want to script it so I can enjoy it with my bride :)

Congrats on the nuptials!! Make sure you buy all the Cobra toys before the wedding! After that, the party is over... Lol...

Rick_In_Tampa
09-03-2019, 10:43 PM
Just had to give another shout out to Scott at Cobra. I want to convert my firing mods to the new quick-plug cues, and I want to buy slats to go with them. I e-mailed Scott to ask about the various slat options on Sunday afternoon, expecting a reply maybe Monday. Within 5 minutes I had a response back. That led to a 5 hour back and forth where he answered all my questions and basically schooled me on how his stuff works. On a Sunday afternoon/evening!! That's unheard of these days. That's also why I'm a proud owner of his equipment. You're just not going to get that kind of personalized service from the owner of the company anywhere else.