PDA

View Full Version : mjg airburst kit?

Robbro097
05-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Not sure these are articles of pyrotechnics but i assume so. Does any1 have any experience with these they remind me of the airburst from dominator (unfortunately i dont see them on americanwholesalefireworks site any more) thought they seemed interesting found while getting ready to order extra scab wire https://youtu.be/zRbeFguXYSA

RalphieJ
05-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Keep mixing in static-forming plastic containers, and get back to us to report how many fingers you have left, OK?

Piccaso
05-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Many types of commercial flash are provided and instructed to be mixed in the container it is packed in by the manufacturer as in the video. They are shipped as a 2 bottle system, bottle A and bottle B are to be mixed together in the supplied bottles before use. I do not know if it is a special plastic or has been treated to prevent static build up. I have seen 3 companies so far package it this way while instructing to mix in this method. Now you are right about not mixing in general use plastic containers for static sensitive mixtures that is asking for trouble.

PYRODAN
05-05-2019, 09:26 AM
Not sure these are articles of pyrotechnics but i assume so. Does any1 have any experience with these they remind me of the airburst from dominator (unfortunately i dont see them on americanwholesalefireworks site any more) thought they seemed interesting found while getting ready to order extra scab wire https://youtu.be/zRbeFguXYSA

Call John, they still have them. They are on my 2019 price list.

Robbro097
05-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Thanx pyrodan i should have just asked about em when i placed my 1st order but when i didnt c them on site anymore i didn't think about em i think imma go thru my price list and see if theyrs anything else that might not b on theyr website but on the list. Ill b making another order from them soon anyways so hopefully can still get then i wanna try out alotta theyr 1.4pro stuff this year, especially looking forward to the girandolas

PYRODAN
05-06-2019, 12:10 PM
I have 3 of the Dominator girandola's I have not used. If you need a few, let me know.

Robbro097
05-07-2019, 04:04 AM
I have 3 of the Dominator girandola's I have not used. If you need a few, let me know.

Thanks but i did get a case ordered in 1st order i was super excited to see they were carrying girandolas i love em and theyr so hard to find in 1.4 i wasnt going to take chance on them selling out.