PDA

View Full Version : New Unlisted Video. Making Fireworks Stars at “The Little Big Shots”

displayfireworks1
10-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Making Fireworks Stars at “The Little Big Shots”

This is video from The Little Big Shots fireworks factory in Pennsylvania. Featured in the video is Albert the owner of the company. Albert is the sole producer in United States of the fireworks shell know as the “Lampare”. The Lampare is a salute and a flammable liquid designed to produce an audible and visual effect of a flame ball and salute. I should also add you usually feel the heat so it has a tactile effect also. He is also one of a few fireworks manufactures in United States that makes display shells larger than 8 inches.
Some of you may recognize Albert from his appearance on the television show “Dirty Jobs”. He is a quality fireworks manufacturer and a great person. Special thanks to Albert and Matt for allowing us to enjoy watching him work and tour the property.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzLPYftERo

indianahx
10-11-2011, 07:31 PM
wish I would have the means for more involvement with making my own stuff.....the process he goes through making his own stars and formulas would be cool. nice video. wish there were more places like that around to just hang out at here!

pistolus
10-11-2011, 08:22 PM
cool video... it's a lot of work to manufacture fireworks like that.. he's one of a dying breed in america.. not much firework manufacturing going on here anymore

PyroJoeNEPA
10-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Very informative behind the scenes video. Thanks Dave & Albert!

pyromustang
10-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Thank you for the video.I saw the dirty jobs video. it takes a man with lots of skill to make the great shells he makes

chev385
10-18-2011, 02:12 AM
why cant i see this video?

Pyro Nation
10-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Not sure Chev.... its right there in the thread.... is there anything showing up..like a error or a ? mark..

here is the link for it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzLPYftERo&feature=player_embedded