PDA

View Full Version : Cool Fireworks Simulation video...Video Simulasi Fireworks Cool

displayfireworks1
10-10-2011, 05:26 PM
To help get this section of the forums started I wanted to post this cool video from the Petaling Jaya College of Art and design.
Established in 1985, Petaling Jaya College of Art & Design (PJCAD) is one of the leading private art and design institutions in Malaysia. PJCAD prides itself in being strongly industry-driven and has achieved notable success in producing prominent competition award winners as well as practitioners in industry. PJCAD enjoys good relationships with the industry and its alumni.

Untuk membantu mendapatkan seksyen ini forum mula saya mahu post ini video sejuk dari Petaling Jaya College of Art dan Desain.
Ditubuhkan pada tahun 1985, Petaling Jaya College of Art & Design (PJCAD) adalah salah satu seni terkemuka swasta dan institusi reka bentuk di Malaysia. PJCAD berbangga dengan dirinya yang kukuh didorong oleh industri dan telah mencapai kejayaan yang ketara dalam menghasilkan pemenang anugerah pertandingan terkemuka serta pengamal dalam industri. PJCAD menikmati hubungan baik dengan pihak industri dan alumni.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Oscr-mV0U

pyromustang
10-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Thanks. I think ill try something with the kids i work with.