PDA

View Full Version : Diwali time in India with fireworks

displayfireworks1
10-10-2011, 09:14 AM
This time of year in India, they will soon be celebrating Diwali. A festival of lights that includes fireworks at night. I will include a few links that explain Diwali and a few videos of how fireworks are sold in India. I really like some of the cool labels on some of the products. I would like to know are the consumer items made in China or India? If someone has knowledge about this please comment. I believe the “Standard” brand of 1.4 items imported into United States is from India.

Wikipedia link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrrW3rO51ak&list=WL460EC7863B3C74BB&index=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3kzNV4LKcU&feature=BFa&list=WL460EC7863B3C74BB&lf=BFa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8noZ99GTok

भारत में साल के इस समय, वे जल्द ही दीवाली मना किया जाएगा. रोशनी के त्योहार है कि रात में आतिशबाजी शामिल हैं. मैं कुछ लिंक है कि दीवाली की व्याख्या और कैसे आतिशबाजी भारत में बेच रहे हैं कुछ वीडियो शामिल होंगे. मैं वास्तव में कुछ उत्पादों में से कुछ पर शांत लेबल की तरह. मैं के लिए कर रहे हैं उपभोक्ता चीन या भारत में बनी वस्तुओं का पता करना चाहते हैं? यदि किसी को इस कृपया टिप्पणी के बारे में ज्ञान है. मेरा मानना ​​है कि 1.4 संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका में आयातित वस्तुओं के "मानक" ब्रांड भारत से है.

PyroJoeNEPA
10-10-2011, 11:41 AM
ROFL That third video was EPIC!!! Thank You Mr Kumar! First Class as he said! Can't stop laughing....now I'm heading to White Castle!!! On a serious note, I would love to see what those fireworks vendor's stands look like close up...not a real good look at the product there. Seems like a huge selection of stuff to choose from.

eldridgejoe
10-11-2011, 02:24 AM
ROFL That third video was EPIC!!! Thank You Mr Kumar! First Class as he said! Can't stop laughing....now I'm heading to White Castle!!! On a serious note, I would love to see what those fireworks vendor's stands look like close up...not a real good look at the product there. Seems like a huge selection of stuff to choose from.

I was there last year and will be there again this year. The selection is no where near what we have. Lots of crackers. Some cakes and the cakes are very low quality and not consistant at all. But damn what a good time it is in India this time of year!

PyroJoeNEPA
10-11-2011, 10:04 AM
I was there last year and will be there again this year. The selection is no where near what we have. Lots of crackers. Some cakes and the cakes are very low quality and not consistant at all. But damn what a good time it is in India this time of year!

Hope you can get some pictures & videos for us to see.

doctor
11-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi, i agree, there both good n bad fireworks brand here in India.... The chinese firecrackers are banned here in India... The ones which make entry are some illegal ones...

The total turn over of the firework industry here is Rs 3000 crore....With as many as 150 small and large companies... Some even working illegally... The laws here are not that strict...

Will be posting few videos soon, of both bad and good fireworks from India.

I did a Diwali show also for my friends and family too..

Regards

Pyro Nation
11-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Welcome to the forum doctor.... Hope you enjoy the stay

indianahx
11-07-2011, 12:48 PM
FIRST CLASS! yes!

copper acetoarsenite
09-24-2012, 10:11 AM
My Ex-wife is from North India, so I appreciate Diwali..she explained to me the various types of popular Indian fireworks the 'Cherky' and Anar
the former being a cherry bomb type of cracker and that latter a small fountain...What a festive occasion it seems...if I ever won the lotto I'd take a year long world wide fireworks tour...the fact that some of the fireworks there maybe simpler doesn't bother me at all...I've never seen a firework that I don't love...once that NY hot dog smell of gunpowder hits my nose...i become immediately intoxicated...perhaps some of the smoke is not the best to inhale...but I love that smell, part of my affliction...lol
unfortunately mere bivi was a little pagelhe

BengalPyr0
09-12-2016, 04:40 AM
lolz, It's exported first class!!!
I can make this same rocket , fly up than sivakashi rocket goes up.. :-)