PDA

View Full Version : Unlisted youtube video from displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
10-08-2011, 09:40 AM
It seems when I send out the unlisted links to videos a few people do not receive them for some reason. This time I will play the video on the forum and send out the unlisted link. This video will release publicly next week.
Scott is a member of the pyrotalk forums and he may be able to answer questions you have about the setup. The two firing systems used in this video are one I was selling a while back and the Cobra. I am running a sequence on the Cobra and you will notice a lag time between the remote and the module. The remote I am using is a Beta model and he tells me this lag is corrected in production models.
If you have been following my videos over the years, you may remember this display as “Fireworks on the Farm”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcrDVatSMA

Palermitano2
10-08-2011, 10:06 AM
I got it ! Cant wait to watch it!

J's12talk
10-08-2011, 10:34 PM
I can't believe you were shooting in shorts, no safety glasses, no helmet, no leather or other protective gear. Your suppose to lead by example and that was a poor one.

displayfireworks1
10-08-2011, 11:26 PM
I understand and respect your position. I showed up after work to help Scott with this display and all I had was a change of clothing. This day was close to 100 degrees just to let you know. I did have glasses on. I do not lay claim to be a safety expert on fireworks, I also do not claim to be an example of the proper way to shoot fireworks. For my critics I may as well add I do not feel I need to protect the fireworks industry. I certainly had my share of close calls with fireworks some of which are documented in my videos. Does that mean I always wear shorts when I shoot fireworks? Most of the times I like to wear long pants and my gangster hoodie. This night I did not have them. I knew when I showed me shooting the fireworks in my shorts that would be an issue. However, I did it anyway. I do not want to sensor my videos too much even it causes controversy about how I do things. I show how it is at that given time, sometimes it is pretty and perfect and sometimes it is not. I keep rolling with the fireworks videos. If I stage each video with the perfect way to shoot fireworks, it would not be displayfireworks1 any longer.
Some of what I am trying to promote is to buy more fireworks, find more occasions to use fireworks, get your ATF license to purchase bigger and better fireworks, use electronic firing equipment, learn better fusing techniques, how to set up a fireworks display etc.

Pyro Nation
10-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the video dave... Great Job... I know quite a few people who wear shorts especially when electronic fired. Hand firing is on a different level.

pyromustang
10-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Great video. thanks for posting it.

MidNight
10-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Great video Dave ^^ I always enjoing watching your videos and learning ^^

pyro man 205
10-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Yes great video, hrer in wa at times it is hot and muge. i have at times wear shorts when sooting off fireworks but only when electronic firing my show.

Palermitano2
10-11-2011, 03:06 PM
You can see the whole set up crew was sweating like mad...Great work Gents.

indianahx
10-11-2011, 07:04 PM
im not advocating one way or another....i have my own opinions. but i have been told several times on many job sites "safety knows no creed". that means it doesnt care who you are, what religion you practice, what time of the day it is, how hot or cold it is......accidents can happen at any time. whether it's hot or not shouldnt affect your safety practices, but each one of us is going to do things how we do them regardless of someone's opinion on here. so with that................be safe, shoot safe.

J's12talk
10-11-2011, 09:23 PM
As much as he wants to distance himself from any responsibility if someone gets hurt and a lawyer gets involved he could find himself more responsible than he ever thought possible. It is all of our responsibilities to practice and show safe and proper shooting at all times, hot or not. Our hobbys very existence relys on this.

displayfireworks1
10-16-2011, 06:25 PM
If you question my shooting techniques, I think you should know I have experience as a Fireworks Safety Officer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpKyDUaJ-sw

Pyro Nation
10-16-2011, 07:30 PM
LOL.... That was hilarious... BUSTED AGAIN

J's12talk
10-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Nice! LOL!

pyromustang
10-17-2011, 12:35 AM
I hate it when people shoot in underwear too. thanks

Pyro Nation
10-17-2011, 01:03 AM
Sometimes you have to ... UNDERWEAR Gnomes steal them... So what ya going to do..... (reference to a show if ya know what it is) lol

indianahx
10-17-2011, 06:20 AM
^^^^^ southpark

Pyro Nation
10-17-2011, 06:25 AM
Yes. That is it. Lol

Palermitano2
10-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Too funny those crakerjacks mean business.....

PennPyro70
10-22-2011, 03:34 PM
hahaha now thats funny