PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Cobra Feedback

displayfireworks1
12-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Message from United Kingdom receive via Facebook in regard to recent Black Friday sale.
Dave thank you ever so much for letting me know about the Black Friday sale at cobra! I got the first time buyers pack for the $299.99 price! Sending lots a love from across the pond from Liverpool ��❤️��
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3701&stc=1
��good deal
Amazing deal, thank you so much for everything you do on YouTube, I?ve been watching you since 2008 and I?ve learnt everything off you! Thank you sir

PGH_Pyro
12-06-2018, 06:05 PM
always wondered why it's called Liverpool ...

Jay_
12-07-2018, 11:21 AM
He lives in the UK and already got his Black Friday stuff from cobra?? My 3 18m’s haven’t even shipped yet.

cptnding
12-08-2018, 12:54 AM
He lives in the UK and already got his Black Friday stuff from cobra?? My 3 18m’s haven’t even shipped yet.

Mine either but I'm guessing it may be the configuration and when it was ordered. They did have a note on the site that they expected to run out. I looked at that guys photo again. I'm guessing it was shipped bare bones. That is not the hard case configuration that Cobra ships.
Who knows?
The one thing I do know is that he, you, and I are going to be very happy with our purchase.

displayfireworks1
12-08-2018, 09:13 AM
When you eventually get your system, don't forget to check if the remote is synced to the modules. Did you ever see my video from years back when I helped a new Cobra user with a display . We set the entire show up and when it was close to show time we realized the remote was not synced to the modules. Not sure ho they ship now. If someone knows please comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-10iyAukcAc

CMiller
12-08-2018, 12:08 PM
You still need to sync each module to your remote.

Jay_
12-13-2018, 10:46 AM
Mine either but I'm guessing it may be the configuration and when it was ordered. They did have a note on the site that they expected to run out. I looked at that guys photo again. I'm guessing it was shipped bare bones. That is not the hard case configuration that Cobra ships.
Who knows?
The one thing I do know is that he, you, and I are going to be very happy with our purchase.

Yeah I did the lipo/12v option on mine so they would not have been off the shelf items. I did get the confirmation this week that they shipped, so I should be in good shape for new year.

Kenny East
02-07-2019, 06:03 AM
Mine wasn't synced... I've used it a few times, seems like a solid system. When it warms up I'm going to test for distance. But for now working on a case for the remote.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3766&stc=1

displayfireworks1
02-16-2019, 03:11 PM
Random recent Facebook feedback as Cobra Con approaches in April 2019. It should be interesting to see if we have attendees from outside of USA.
Hi Dave its XXXX here from Italy,Ive watched all your videos and learnt a trick or two,I bought a while back cobra system and done a few small shows,I will try and make it to cobra.con...
That would be great if you can make it . I would really enjoy meeting someone from outside of United States that enjoys fireworks

edspen1
03-17-2019, 09:38 AM
any chance Cobra is going to have a spring stock up sale again this year? i saw they are doing deals for CobraCon but no way i can make it there. i am buying my first real launching system this year, the China ones let me down last year