Hi All,
Here are a two short video's of some of my 6" round shell I built and shot
a couple of weeks ago.
BJV1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fkaZc9E84I&feature=player_profilepage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmt_HA11eJc&feature=player_profilepage

arial-shellz-R-US
11-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Northwest pyrotechnics association??!! I live in Washington but I have not heard of this! How do I join? Where are your shoots? Is there a website? I would love to become a part of this.

westcoastpyro
11-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Npaclub.org check it out and join.

J's12talk
11-29-2011, 10:15 PM
It's good to see that there's a way for some of you guys to get together on that side of the country. I got to hang out and shoot with a few guys from the northeast and we had a blast.

Pyro Nation
11-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Yes we did... Some of you will have a blast again soon... Sadly I wont be one of them... : O (

J's12talk
11-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Yes we did... Some of you will have a blast again soon... Sadly I wont be one of them... : O (

I still say try the romantic weekend get away with a small detour angle and see if she goes for it. She can go shopping and you can blow stuff up, it's a win win all around. Ok maybe not but a man can dream. LOL!

Pyro Nation
11-30-2011, 12:52 AM
LOL.. Yes one can dream, but found out as well we have family coming in from New York as well friday night. Hopefully next one I will have my 2.5" and 3 " racks with me Im getting from pyrodirect to test out with come items.... and a TRIPOD..lol

PyroJoeNEPA
11-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Nice shells BJV1. Great hang time on the first two. Third one was "blinding" when it broke--too much "magic dust" in the break charge? hehehe Really nice star composition. Thanks for posting them & keep up the great building craft. Looking forward to seeing more of your shells in the future.

PyroJoeNEPA
11-30-2011, 01:10 PM
It's good to see that there's a way for some of you guys to get together on that side of the country. I got to hang out and shoot with a few guys from the northeast and we had a blast.
Friends, Food, & Fireworks----it doesn't get much better than that!!! and "blast" was the best way to describe it!

kitsune
11-30-2011, 08:48 PM
Nice vids. ^.^ NPA is next on my list of clubs to join... Just as soon as the holidays wrap up.

arial-shellz-R-US
12-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Hmm can I still participate in the shoots and events even though I am under the age of 18?? because I don't want to become a member just to watch... I make shells and stuff all the time an I would love to participate in stuff, but if I'm not eligible, then why bother.

Chris H
12-07-2011, 03:27 AM
Learning more about the hobby and techniques is always a good reason. There's always new stuff to learn. You may think you know everything there is to know, but I assure you that you've probably barely scratched the surface. You'll also meet tons of great people.

PyroJoeNEPA
12-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Like Chris H said, you will meet a lot of great people and there is always more to learn no matter how much you know. At your age, it is an excellent opportunity to find one or more "mentors" that will take you under their wing & share their years of knowledge and experience with you. It is priceless to have proper & safe training in this endeavor. So, a local club, as well as PGI is a well spent investment.