PDA

View Full Version : bleedingsoulful

PyroKid101
02-25-2011, 08:42 PM
hey Dave,
My name is Adam Dave Moscosa from Bohol,Philippines..can you teach me how to connect cakes without using any fuse??because there are no available fuses here on our place...thanks!!!I'm a big fan of you..i like all of your videos in Youtube..i wonder if i could do all those things when i grow up,too bad i don't have any friends that are interested in pyrotechnics though..

displayfireworks1
02-26-2011, 12:33 AM
That is very interesting. Are you able to get a type of fuse called Quick Match? Or better yet something called electric match? Do you know what these items are I am speaking of?

PyroKid101
02-26-2011, 07:23 AM
No, i'm not able to get any type of fuse..i think no one is selling fuse here in the Philippines..Of course i know those items..i'm planning of making my own electric igniter but i'm too young to make it..i'm still 14 yrs old...i'm planning to buy the cakes in pyro-works but i'm not sure if their cakes have fuse in both ends..if their are fuse in both ends its easier cause i can just tape the other end to another fuse of another cake..^_^
i like you cause you remind me of my grandpa..:D
:D

displayfireworks1
02-26-2011, 10:29 PM
I did not realize you are 14 years old so perhaps you can get your grandfather to talk to us about fireworks because at your age you should be supervised with fireworks so I hope you understand.
displayfireworks1

PyroKid101
02-27-2011, 12:12 AM
yeah,ok i understand...but my grandfather is already dead,D:
no one supervised me cause no one in my family is interested in pyrotechnics,its just me...

PyroKid101
02-27-2011, 12:59 AM
i really need a fuse!!:(
where can i find fuse that can be shipped here on the Philippines and at the same time cheap...???

skudzz
03-01-2011, 01:08 AM
dude, im from leyte and also interested in fireworks..i know how you feel about having no available fuse for connecting the fireworks..here in the Philippines you can purchase fireworks anytime of the year without having permit to buy them anyone can buy a fireworks that is why i love the philippines because im a pyro myself and what i only hate is that you cant purchase a fuse..so last dec i created my improvised quickmatch to connect my fireworks because i was doing little shows for my family and other people that has an occasion last dec. and it was succesful so this year i gonna purchase a firing system and do a electricmatch shows..

wakanga
03-18-2011, 11:06 PM
hi to all of you, i'm also from the philippines particularly from northern luzon, i'm a pyro enthusiast and at the same time a licensed pyrotechnician..

@pyrokid101,

i know the feeling of not being able to get all the materials that you want, everything that you need is already available here specially those fuses and electric matches, the only problem that you may be facing right now is your age since this items are for professional's only...i could tell you where to get/buy this items but you needed to acquire your license from Camp Crame Firearms and Explosives Divisions..it may sound simple but this requires a lot of paperworks and documents starting with your local clearances and the likes...my professional advice to you? wait a little bit more years for you to reach the legal age and get the license yourself, for now you could ask someone to assist you in connecting your cakes or shells by using those fuses or ematches you need...i could maybe of help just drop me a message and will do see what i can do....anyway's we are also a small group of pyro enthusiast so your not alone with regards in pyrotechnics here in the philippines...love to hear more about you soon =)

@skudzz,

good to know that you also do small shows for your family and for your community, by the way purchasing fireworks in the philippines is actually available whole year round and for consumer fireworks or 1.4g classifications you could purchase this without permits however for professional items or 1.3g class you do need to get your dealer's license from PNP-CSG-FED Camp Crame, but some stores in bulacan sell this item's underground for those who look for them and this really scares so much...so next time you may need some pro stuff's drop me a message and i could help you provided you could acquire the license...and for the firing system you need i do also build wireless firing systems (16 and 32 cues) house in seahorse cases with built-in Sealed lead acid battery and sequencer..

wakanga
03-18-2011, 11:19 PM
hi to all of you, i'm also from the philippines particularly from northern luzon, i'm a pyro enthusiast and at the same time a licensed pyrotechnician..

@pyrokid101,

i know the feeling of not being able to get all the materials that you want, everything that you need is already available here specially those fuses and electric matches, the only problem that you may be facing right now is your age since this items are for professional's only...i could tell you where to get/buy this items but you needed to acquire your license from Camp Crame Firearms and Explosives Divisions..it may sound simple but this requires a lot of paperworks and documents starting with your local clearances and the likes...my professional advice to you? wait a little bit more years for you to reach the legal age and get the license yourself, for now you could ask someone to assist you in connecting your cakes or shells by using those fuses or ematches you need...i could maybe of help just drop me a message and will do see what i can do....anyway's we are also a small group of pyro enthusiast so your not alone with regards in pyrotechnics here in the philippines...love to hear more about you soon =)

@skudzz,

good to know that you also do small shows for your family and for your community, by the way purchasing fireworks in the philippines is actually available whole year round and for consumer fireworks or 1.4g classifications you could purchase this without permits however for professional items or 1.3g class you do need to get your dealer's license from PNP-CSG-FED Camp Crame, but some stores in bulacan sell this item's underground for those who look for them and this really scares so much...so next time you may need some pro stuff's drop me a message and i could help you provided you could acquire the license...and for the firing system you need i do also build wireless firing systems (16 and 32 cues) house in seahorse cases with built-in Sealed lead acid battery and sequencer..

by the here are the pictures of the system that i build

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/5691/068h.jpg

http://img813.imageshack.us/i/069bu.jpg/

here is the system in action same system i build 32cues wireless system notice the distance of the firing area..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMFAmIIvNow

skudzz
10-13-2011, 09:47 AM
@wakanga
so you mean to say that i need to acquire first a license so that you can help me with some pro stuff?..the picture of the firing system cannot be seen..how much did the matabungkay show cost?.just give me an idea..

skudzz
10-13-2011, 09:57 AM
@wakanga
can you also post some picture of you and your team setting up..by the way how much does firing system cost?

pyroworks
01-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Hello All, this is Pyroworks from Cebu. We have all the type of fuses and materials you need. Pyrokid isn't there a fireworks company in Bohol? I can release these material to you once your 18 or if you have a consent form from your guardian and you can demonstrate safety procedures. I know in the U.S. at the PGI they have a junior pyro program and I started really young as well. best regards all. If you missed our shows over Sinulog you can catch videos here:or follow us at facebook.com/pyroworksinternationalinc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yZiO7ld2C4&feature=youtu.be

Diorakal
05-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Hi guys greetings here from bacolod city :)

displayfireworks1
05-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Bacolod City Philippines, welcome to pyrotalk discussion forums. I am curious do you follow my YouTube displayfireworks1 ? I know I have some video subscribers from the Philippines.
http://chooseweb.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/2b/9f/2b9fe4ba8a7613988ce10602780bfca5.jpg
http://www.shrimpnews.com/Graphics/Philippines/PhilippinesNegrosWestAquaCardsMap.jpg

Diorakal
05-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Bacolod City Philippines, welcome to pyrotalk discussion forums. I am curious do you follow my YouTube displayfireworks1 ? I know I have some video subscribers from the Philippines.
http://chooseweb.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/2b/9f/2b9fe4ba8a7613988ce10602780bfca5.jpg
http://www.shrimpnews.com/Graphics/Philippines/PhilippinesNegrosWestAquaCardsMap.jpg

Hi sir dave! yes i have followed your youtube account and My youtube name is diorakal :)

displayfireworks1
05-10-2015, 08:30 PM
I looked at some of your videos, I see you make your own rockets, that is nice to see. Do you have any trouble buying chemicals in the Philippines?