PDA

View Full Version : Here is a portion of my match cracker collection

pyrosamm
09-09-2018, 04:17 AM
Like i said i believe myself to possibly have the largest match cracker collection in USA "I have over 240+ boxes" from all parts of the world and all I mean ALL MADE in Liuyang, Hunan China, lol made for everyone but us in USA of course......
This forum will only let me upload one image so here is a link to my site where you can view all of the ones ive uploaded so far. Displayfireworks1, I am hoping im not violating any rules by putting an external link "I am not trying to sell anything" just trying to share my match cracker collection with you all pyros! Again this is only a small portion of my collection so far

http://www.sambeppu.com/matchcrackers.html

wingman
09-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Like i said i believe myself to possibly have the largest match cracker collection in USA "I have over 240+ boxes" from all parts of the world and all I mean ALL MADE in Liuyang, Hunan China, lol made for everyone but us in USA of course......
This forum will only let me upload one image so here is a link to my site where you can view all of the ones ive uploaded so far. Displayfireworks1, I am hoping im not violating any rules by putting an external link "I am not trying to sell anything" just trying to share my match cracker collection with you all pyros! Again this is only a small portion of my collection so far

http://www.sambeppu.com/matchcrackers.html

Link Triad used to make various sized match crackers, and were really good as well.

PyroJoeNEPA
09-09-2018, 06:23 PM
That is quite a nice collection. We had a CrackerJacks club shoot this last weekend and someone there was shooting some of the old "Fogetti" from Brazil--triple stacks. I had not seen any of those for several years!

halk
09-09-2018, 11:21 PM
That is one hell of a collection!3131 Don't think anyone can come close to it. That is what I am trying to do with watercracker boxes.

cherrybomb1
09-10-2018, 12:50 AM
I never knew what match crackers were.when I picked up my order from Eddie at Night lights/little China in June I told him I wanted a couple of packages of the loudest firecrackers he had and this is what I got.i had no idea how to light them so I just taped fuse to the one end.they were pretty loud but not even close to the homemade stuff they were blowing up at the PGI ground salute area this year.these were about 5 inches long with about a 1 1/4 od.3133

pyrosamm
09-10-2018, 03:39 AM
I never knew what match crackers were.when I picked up my order from Eddie at Night lights/little China in June I told him I wanted a couple of packages of the loudest firecrackers he had and this is what I got.i had no idea how to light them so I just taped fuse to the one end.they were pretty loud but not even close to the homemade stuff they were blowing up at the PGI ground salute area this year.these were about 5 inches long with about a 1 1/4 od.3133

Now that is a VERY interesting piece you got there. What you have there is indeed a match cracker, however it has been improperly labelled "on purpose" to get it by cpsc at the shipping port "should that case or cases get inspected , probably not" anyways that has been labeled as a aerial single shot device, you know a size 3 single shot like a sammy shot of single shot flower thunder. So there is an example of a match cracker that has been labeled for USA markets but improperly! very cool

pyrosamm
09-10-2018, 03:53 AM
here are some more of my match crackers....

http://www.sambeppu.com/matchcrackers/morematchcrackers.html

cherrybomb1
09-10-2018, 05:08 AM
These were pretty old...if i remember right the manufacturing date was 2008 and they said they shot flaming balls which they didn't.

Kenny East
09-10-2018, 05:57 AM
That's a nice collection, I only have the corsairs and wamp... Gotta love the old shoots flaming balls with report! That warning makes me laugh every time I read it.