PDA

View Full Version : new guy from the west coast

westcoastpyro
09-19-2011, 09:39 AM
Hello Pyro folks
Just checking in from the west coast, I have been a fireworks addict for over 30 years. Just starting to get into e-firing systems and wholesale buying. Hoping to learn from you folks and hopfully meet some of you at the great events I have been reading about, I love a good road trip so you never know where I will showup.
P.S thanks Dave for all your great videos I spent most of the weekend watching and learning. My wife thinks I'm crazy lol

PyroJoeNEPA
09-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to our wacky world westcoastpyro. Give your wife some time--she will soon change her opinion from thinking you are crazy to knowing you are crazy!!!

crackerbomb
09-19-2011, 08:02 PM
PyroJoe said it best about the wife, I've told mine that she needs to go on a road trip when I start putting my show together. Then she tells me that I may need her help or advice on how to do something......lol
welcome to pyrotalk

Palermitano2
09-19-2011, 11:13 PM
Get your e firing system, set up the show, Let your wife hit the first que and the finale.....watch what happens....My wife asked me today when are next group buy will be.....Welcome to Pyro talk...