PDA

View Full Version : Flammable Bodypaint

HannahCN
03-27-2018, 08:27 AM
Hello!

New here, and thought this was the place to ask. I'm asking this out of curiosity having to do with something I'm writing, but is flammable bodypaint something that exists? Like, human torch performers? If it isn't, then are human torch performers something that exists in some other way? Could someone please enlighten me a little more on the subject please?

Thanks in advance,

- Hannah

PyroJoeNEPA
03-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Hi Hannah and welcome to PyroTalk. I forwarded your question to PyroKatie---she is a Fire Dancer and Pyro. If anyone has the answer for you she will.

HannahCN
03-27-2018, 11:09 AM
Thanks a bunch! Much appreciated!

cherrybomb1
03-28-2018, 05:28 AM
Hi Hannah and welcome to PyroTalk. I forwarded your question to PyroKatie---she is a Fire Dancer and Pyro. If anyone has the answer for you she will.
Only "The worlds most interesting Man in the World"could come up with an answer to this one!.Joe you never cease to amaze me!

PyroJoeNEPA
03-28-2018, 11:56 AM
Only "The worlds most interesting Man in the World"could come up with an answer to this one!.Joe you never cease to amaze me!
Wow--thank you for the kind words! But the credit goes to Dave and this site. If it wasn't for this Forum I never would have met Katie. I first met Katie on here several years ago & we later became friends on Facebook. We met at PGI 2016 at LaPorte and she helped us with our display setup [Tues night--Bixler Pyrotechnics show ]. She also performed at PGI and can be seen on the Passfire video. Anything with "fire" and "dancing" in the same sentence, Katie is the person you want to talk to!
There are lots of great people on this site. Some we will only know as a "screen name" but some we are fortunate to meet and develop personal friendships with!