PDA

View Full Version : Early UN Black Cat

Chinapapertrader
03-13-2018, 08:07 PM
Looking for an 80/16 or better of a logo black cat brick early UN PM me please

countryboy7978
03-14-2018, 09:53 AM
Have you checked older Fireworks stores? Black Cat stopped putting cat wraps on their firecrackers about 7 years ago. I’m sure there are many retailers out there that still have them in inventory or in warehouses. The hard part is telling them apart from the newer grey ones. Avoid national chains or stands that typically buy on consignment. They will likely have current product. Hit the mom and pop shops. Finding collectible items is most of the fun. Paying someone to shove one into a priority box is not as rewarding.

Chinapapertrader
03-14-2018, 12:31 PM
Have you checked older Fireworks stores? Black Cat stopped putting cat wraps on their firecrackers about 7 years ago. I’m sure there are many retailers out there that still have them in inventory or in warehouses. The hard part is telling them apart from the newer grey ones. Avoid national chains or stands that typically buy on consignment. They will likely have current product. Hit the mom and pop shops. Finding collectible items is most of the fun. Paying someone to shove one into a priority box is not as rewarding.

Thanks Country, I will have to do that