PDA

View Full Version : New Fireworks chemical advertiser on pyrotalk.com

displayfireworks1
09-06-2011, 06:20 PM
I want to introduce my newest advertiser to pyrotalk.com. Skylighter is perhaps the largest and most established fireworks chemical supplier in the United States to the pyrotechnic hobbyist market. If you want to learn about making fireworks or need that exotic chemical that no one else seem to have check out Skylighter.
I welcome all Skylighter customers to the discussion forum. Please visit his website and be sure to sign up for his free Newsletter.

Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com

http://www.skylighter.com/

indianahx
09-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Welcome skylighter....I don't make my own stuff but I have still browsed the website from time to time

Pyro Nation
09-06-2011, 10:17 PM
I always browsing the site... They have a package called turbo pyro... would recommend for any who want to start out making there own items...

californiapyro
09-06-2011, 10:19 PM
yes the turbo pyro looks nice, only prob with it is they dont teach how to build paper shells, other than that recommended. also the recent price cuts were nice.

PyroJoeNEPA
09-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Glad to see Skylighter is now part of the PyroTalk "family". Last time I called in with a question about something I wanted to order, Harry [the chief cook & bottle washer] answered & was very helpful. Great people to deal with & a site loaded with helpful tips and articles. A great asset to our forum!!!

displayfireworks1
09-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks pyrojoeNEPA, I am hoping to add some of Skylighter customers to the forums, many of whom are new to pyrotechnics, so it will be nice if some of the more experienced people on the forums help them along and answer some questions. I am lucky to have some of you experienced fireworks makers here on the forums already. If I can get Harry’s attention long enough there are a few more projects he and I can add to the forums.

californiapyro
09-10-2011, 03:49 PM
yes the projects are killer! practically grew up on 'em :)