PDA

View Full Version : wedding fireworksshow 03/09/2011 with consumerfireworks and spektaclefireworks

dragonhaert
09-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Here is a show that i did last saturday 03/09/2011 for a wedding in Belgium.
Enjoy the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE7uv6KCQO0

PyroJoeNEPA
09-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Very nice show. Thank you for sharing it. Great effects & color.

displayfireworks1
09-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Dat was een prachtig vuurwerk. Het type van de geselecteerde vuurwerk en de manier waarop het scherm was tempo was perfect. Ik denk dat iedereen het over eens je hebt een geweldige baan op dit punt. Als je kunt, vertelt wat schieten systeem je gebruikt om deze weer te geven brand? Was het geautomatiseerd en heeft de consument vuurwerk visco zekeringen zoals ze doen in de Verenigde Staten? Als ze hadden langzaam brandende visco hoe heb je de elektrische overeenkomen verbinding te maken?

That was a beautiful fireworks display. The type of fireworks selected and the how the display was paced was perfect. I think everyone can agree you did a great job on this. If you can, tell us what firing system you used to fire this display? Was it computerized and did the consumer fireworks have visco fuse like they do in United States? If they did have slow burning visco how did you connect the electric match to them?

dragonhaert
09-07-2011, 01:41 PM
I use a home made firing system. A friend made it for me.It has 15 chanels each with 10 ques, so a total of 50 ques
Here are some pictures.

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-IE6Y7DPN-D.jpg

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-HU3KWEZO-D.jpg

The consumer fireworks in Belgium also have slow visco.
The spectacle fireworks heve quick fuse .

Fore the slow visco i use this type of electric match.

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-LWD47J8L-D.jpg

It has quick match white the igniter inside .

I use also a piece of qiuck match and insert the electric match like you do.

If there are more questions, i will try to answer them all.

Best regards

dragonhaert
09-07-2011, 01:57 PM
I made a mistake. It are 150 ques and note 50 .

displayfireworks1
09-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Ik ga naar mijn antwoord in het Nederlands en Engels voor degenen die het lezen van de forums die niet in staat zijn te begrijpen Engels schrijven, dus ik hoop dat het goed vertaalt.
Dank u voor de foto's hebben we een gezegde in de Verenigde Staten dat gaat "Een foto meer dan duizend woorden zegt". Nu zie ik je deed het display met een systeem dat u zelf gemaakt dat maakt het des te interessanter. Uw firing systeem blijkt perfect te werken. Ben je in staat om draadloze vuurwerk stookinstallaties in België kopen? Wat ik vraag is heb je je systeem omdat je niet kunt aanschaffen of je gewoon al je eigen te maken? Een paar jaar geleden toen ik mijn kleine vuurwerk schieten systeem verkopen herinnerde ik me een paar landen hadden ingevoerd beperking van de systemen of extra belastingen moesten worden betaald. Bent u bekend met de wetten in België

I am going to write my response in Dutch and English for those reading the forums that may not be able to understand English, so I hope it translates well.
Thank you for the pictures, we have a saying in United States that goes “A picture says a thousand words” . Now that I see you did the display with a system you made yourself that makes it all the more interesting. Your firing system appears to work perfectly. Are you able to purchase wireless fireworks firing systems in Belgium? What I am asking is did you make your system because you can not purchase one or you just wanted to make your own? A few years ago when I was selling my small fireworks firing system I remembered a few countries had importation restriction on the systems or additional taxes had to be paid. Are you familiar with the laws in Belgium.

dragonhaert
09-09-2011, 11:13 AM
In the beginning the firing system did not work properly. It had some flaws.
Now ( all 3 years ) it works gread.The system works on a 12V 7.0Ah battery and i can put a bacup battery on the system when i see that the battery inside is not strong enough for the whole show.
My friend and i made the system because in Belgium are no firing systems for sale.
The whole system cost me 1.261,10 USD.

You can buy from overseas but you have to pay import tax .
The amount of the tax depends on the type of product.

I've also got a 12 channel chinees firing system ( bought from a colleague ) with remote.
I use this for smaller shows.
Here some pictures.

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-UPBNRXWU-D.jpg

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-P76W3XST-D.jpg

Best regards

displayfireworks1
09-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Het draadloze systeem heb je afgebeeld hoe oud is het, het ziet eruit als een ouder model. Het probleem met sommige van die oudere modellen zijn de afstand bereik voor de afstandsbediening is niet zo lang als sommige van de nieuwere modellen die zijn nu beschikbaar.
Aangezien ze niet de verkoop van deze nieuwere draadloze vuurwerk stookinstallaties in België zou ik adviseren iedereen die in België bij de dealers contract op mijn website in het Verenigd Koninkrijk en Oostenrijk naar manieren om de systemen te krijgen in België te bespreken, zonder grote invoer belasting te betalen.
Bedankt voor de tijd neemt om de foto's te plaatsen en alle lichten ons over vuurwerk in België.

The wireless system you have pictured how old is it, it looks like an older model. The problem with some of those older models are the distance range for the remote is not as long as some of the newer models that are available now.
Since they are not selling these newer wireless fireworks firing systems in Belgium I would advise anyone in Belgium to contract the dealers on my website in the United Kingdom and Austria to discuss ways to get the systems into Belgium without having to pay large importation taxes.
Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures and educate us all about fireworks in Belgium.

dragonhaert
09-10-2011, 10:25 AM
The wireless system is about 7 years old.
The distance is around 100 metres.( 328,28 foot )

Thanks for the advice.

Oh, yes.
I have a chinese fireworks show on saturday the 17the.( all bang )
I will post the movie here.

Best regards

displayfireworks1
09-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Dat zou mooi zijn als je een bericht plaatst een video van uw vuurwerk. Als je merkt dat de tijd kunt u proberen om wat dagen tijd video's van de setup te krijgen. Post de video zodat hij speelt op de forums. Dank u

That would be great if you post a video of your fireworks display. If you find time please try to get some day time videos of the setup. Please post the video so that it plays on the forums. Thank you.

dragonhaert
09-11-2011, 03:00 AM
Do you mean that i not post it as a link but like the video in my start post ?

Best regards

displayfireworks1
09-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Yes post the video like you did with the first one so it plays directly on the forums. Thank you.