PDA

View Full Version : When Will people Learn

Robertlopez
08-29-2011, 03:31 AM
last night about 10:43pm a smart person decided to light some fireworks in his back yard well the first 3 shot fine the last two where low brakes . the person was lighting the fireworks in California and in my town it is zero Terence and the fine is pretty high
the police where in the neighbor hood at a call and they see the fireworks ALL OF THEM which was five so the next thing i know i see police cars driving up and down the court looking for the fireworks and for any fires due to we live next to a vacant field i will include a map of where i live but the police stop at my house and knock on my door and asked me if i saw the fireworks? ] so i told them what is saw after they where done asking questions i asked them how they chose my house they said the smoke trail came form behind my house so i inform them that it was not me or the house behind me due to it is foreclosed so they go on but man they took that very seriously around here
:)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=discovery+bay&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Minishow
08-29-2011, 12:25 PM
If you are known to be a (fireworks guy) the police will come talk to you first, they will always assume its you. Where I live you have to get permision from the township firemarshall before you can shoot, anytime there is a fireworks disturbance they come straight to my house first. All I can say is, people will NEVER learn, and get used to talking to the cops.

floridapyro
08-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Your link took me to Ft Myers Fl.

indianahx
08-29-2011, 06:33 PM
.....they won't......

J's12talk
08-30-2011, 10:34 PM
I think that country club down the street needs a shoot done, maybe a wedding or special event. We do shoots at a variety of different country clubs in our area.