PDA

View Full Version : New forum section now opens.

displayfireworks1
08-24-2011, 10:10 PM
This new section dealing with fireworks and the law will also include regulatory matters. I also want to announce my newest advertiser on pyrotalk.com, the Donald Creadore law firm. They are a law firm that specializes in representing the fireworks industry. Donald has agreed to occasional participate in this area of the forum. His website is pyroesq.com, look for his banner on my sponsor page.
This section of the website can also be used to post changes in state laws as they pertain to Consumer Fireworks. If you have a link to a government document please post the link with your interpretation of it. Soon I will be adding a fireworks chemical supplier to my list of sponsors, this will be the section we discuss what it takes to legally make fireworks in United States, for commerce and not for commerce. In addition, unfortunately we may want to post situations and links where someone has found themselves in trouble with the law and fireworks. Not to ridicule them but to include it in the overall scope of this forum. We can also discuss transportation issues with explosives, EX numbers etc.
While this section of the forums will pertain to United States, we would also welcome any country to tell us how some of the issues we are covering are handled in your country. Many registered members of pyrotalk.com are professional pyro-technicians and have to deal with regulatory matters from time to time so hopefully we can all learn something.

jknepp1954
08-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Dave - let me be the first to thank you for this legal forum.
Also thank you Don Creadore for joining us. I had met him a couple of times - he really knows his stuff - not only that but a very cool sense of humor as well. :D :cool:

displayfireworks1
08-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks Joyce, I am excited about having him be part of my website. Of the few law firms that specialize in this area, I approached him because my intuition is telling me the members will feel a connection with him. I would also suggest that members and viewers outside of United States that are trying to look at business potential for their products in United States consult with him.