PDA

View Full Version : Pyrotechnics Training New Zealand

Corey S
09-30-2017, 12:35 AM
Hi all from New Zealand,

Been very interested in fireworks for a long time now, I believe its time to try to obtain my Level 1 Approved handlers license and CSL.

I see theres a few training places available.

Just wanting to know what the best one would be the best one to go to.

Thanks Corey

displayfireworks1
09-30-2017, 07:59 AM
There are a few New Zealand pyrotalk members and even more that follow my YouTube videos. I communicate with one them by email from time to time. I will ask like I do here in the states , tell us something about you and fireworks in general, particularly where in New Zealand you are located because it all has to be geographically feasible. Are you able to do physical work in the sun like carrying heavy items? After you post the information , I'll email him and have him take a look at your post. Leave out personal details like full name address etc.

Corey S
10-05-2017, 04:37 AM
There are a few New Zealand pyrotalk members and even more that follow my YouTube videos. I communicate with one them by email from time to time. I will ask like I do here in the states , tell us something about you and fireworks in general, particularly where in New Zealand you are located because it all has to be geographically feasible. Are you able to do physical work in the sun like carrying heavy items? After you post the information , I'll email him and have him take a look at your post. Leave out personal details like full name address etc.

Hi there, Dave thanks for the reply.

I'm Corey, I'm located in Palmerston North NZ (I'm happy to travel anywhere in NZ) 20 years old and have a huge passion for fireworks. I currently do my own displays with consumer grade product just for family and friends just as a hobby. I would like to take the next step and get involved in professional outdoor displays and/or anything relating to them or at least obtain my approved handlers license as a start in to pyrotechnics (I've been very interested in Professional displays for over 8 Years ). Yes i can do hard physical work with long hours, can lift heavy items and love the outdoors.

Thanks for your time
Cheers Corey

Abecoulternz22
10-06-2017, 03:57 AM
hi corey call me 022 3663 201

displayfireworks1
10-06-2017, 05:03 AM
OK Cory S , here is the guy from New Zealand I told you about. Give him a call.

Abecoulternz22
10-06-2017, 05:25 AM
Thanks Dave Much Appreciated