PDA

View Full Version : Cobra 6 firecrackers in the us?

Bgreen
08-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Okay guys I was wondering if I got the real deal or if I got taken the end plugs on 2 of the packs are blue an then one is white/clear does any one know to much about these crackers?

nayslayer
08-11-2017, 03:11 PM
I don't know much about them, but not sure you will get many replies asking about a US illegal cracker. Light it! Ill see if i can find info.

nayslayer
08-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Package looks correct. Found this on their fb
https://image.ibb.co/ffxeuv/Screenshot_20170811_151547.png

displayfireworks1
08-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Those look real to me. Those caps just pop right off. The color of that cap does not mean much as far as I know. They are rather simple devices.

Bgreen
08-12-2017, 01:10 AM
How are they illegal? An at what point was I asking if they where or not. For all you know I have a type54 an a 1.1magazine to store so don't assume shit. You should go say stuff like that to people on here asking how to make flash,m80s an what not I think you should go worrie about them an not some one that has a firework collection.

nayslayer
08-12-2017, 04:35 AM
Nice, glad to help.

displayfireworks1
08-12-2017, 07:38 AM
I'm glad you posted the pictures. Those and few other ones occasionally make into United States. I know the cardboard box they come on has a 1.1 placard on the outside. I'm not sure if each individual package has a 1.1 on it or not. Can you check? Also check that paper that is supplied in that one package. I'm curious what is written on it. I would like to see a picture of that. Or scan it if you have a scanner. I would say to keep them safe , I can think of a few reasons why you would not want to add them into a magazine inventory record. Check for that 1.1 marking to see if it is there. Also when you post a picture leave the check mark on the window when uploading, then I can make the picture full size so we can view it easier for details

Bgreen
08-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Would you like me to pm you those pics or put them out here? Because if people don't want me to talk about these ideams I won't. I just got them for my collection am saw the end caps where diffrent an wanted to know if they where the real ones or if some one pulled a quick one on me.

nayslayer
08-13-2017, 07:34 AM
I love these pictures, I just wish more were available to me. I don't think he cares if you post them either. The manufacturer has a facegroup presence if you are on fb. Could try there if you don't get your answers here.

displayfireworks1
08-13-2017, 10:34 AM
Post the pictures here, its a commercially made product. If someone would import these , we could in all likelihood purchase them with our ATF license. Although they would not be able to use that colored paper. But having that colored paper and artworks is what really differentiates it from just another ground based salute of the same caliber. LOL

Bgreen
08-13-2017, 01:41 PM
It is not lettin me add images? How do I add them? Keeps sayin entry failed?

displayfireworks1
08-14-2017, 07:49 AM
You may need to reduce the size of the picture to upload it. . These newer cameras take large HD pictures , the software on the forums will only allow a picture below a certain size. I reduce mine to document size. Or, if you email them to me I'll post it for you. Sent to pyrotalk @ gmail