PDA

View Full Version : Selling a 4 mod Dewey system

SnMcGrew
07-23-2017, 01:02 PM
I recently decided to upgrade to a scripted system. To do this, I have to sell my old system which is show-ready. If I can't sell it, then I will just keep using it for now. I have had ZERO issues with this system and it's in excellent working condition. The system includes 4 MS12Q modules in individual se300 seahorse cases and 4 12v SLA batteries for the mods. It also comes with the universal transmitter TCF200U which is expandable up to 40 mods with stepper, sequence, and manual firing modes. It Also comes with a case. I have over 775 invested. Would like to get 675 plus shipping for it. Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks everyone.

displayfireworks1
07-23-2017, 02:22 PM
Please review the rules of pyrotalk forums. Selling items is not permitted on pyrotalk.com unless you are an approved advertiser.. I have contracts with my current advertisers that give them exclusive rights to sell anything. I erased this once and you posted it again. I am going to leave it posted this time because it illustrates why I do not want involved in any used fireworks firing systems. People that sell these used import systems are in some state of denial about their value. I think if I start charging people to sell used fireworks firing systems and limit the ad to a two week period, we will quickly get to the real value of a used system. See you in 7 days ,please review the rules, particularly number one on the list. One more thing , reduce that system down to $300.00 and include free shipping.