PDA

View Full Version : Brief intro of new area of the forums

displayfireworks1
08-13-2011, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPYYUCttcU

In the near future, this section of the website will be to discuss many legal matters pertaining to fireworks. Where you stand as a hobbyist, changes in consumer fireworks laws around the United States and around the world. Links to government website sites that outline changes in the laws that we need to know about will be welcome.
“Important Note” Remember any advice you receive in this area may not be interpreted and presented correctly unless it is from one of the attorneys that I hoping will help address certain issues important to us. So in other words do not believe everything you read in this section. Many state laws on the books pertaining to fireworks may be outdated and have changed since the Federal Government took over the 1.3 category of fireworks in 2003. This is where a link to a statute would be more beneficial than your interpretation of it. More and more states in United States are making more and more fireworks accessible to the public. I expect many issues in this section to be controversial and debated. Nevertheless, the hope is we will all learn something and continue to use fireworks despite all the obstacles.
I would welcome educational videos of a non advertising nature be sent to me for posting on the website. Please free to contact me if you feel you have a fireworks or explosives educational video you think I may be interested in. This applies not only to United Sates but also anywhere in the world. Contact pyrotalk@gmail.com

Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com Administrator

Palermitano2
08-13-2011, 10:07 PM
I am pretty excited about this new section. Lots going on in my state hopefully I can share some input !

jbgreen
08-14-2011, 02:17 AM
sounds good, Dave