PDA

View Full Version : Collier Sportsman Club Fireworks. displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
08-13-2011, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdB4JpFauyk

The date is August 27, 2011 it is time for the annual Collier Sportsman Association picnic and fireworks display. This is a non profit fireworks display. I usually get the same dedicated volunteers to help each year. This year I would like to welcome a few people from that would like to donate fireworks to the display. It is hard work all day but you get all the free food and non- alcoholic drinks you want during the day. It is always a great time and the members of the sportsman club really appreciate our effort.
I would also welcome a consumer fireworks distributor to attend a do a short display of your products. The entire event is approved by the local governing authority.
The address is
77 Walkers Mill Road
Oakdale Pennsylvania

There are two hotels in the area in Bridgeville Pa. This is a limited invitation to someone that wants to donate fireworks and work all day. Please see the fireworks videos on my website pyrotalk.com under “Collier Sportsman Club Fireworks”. This is where the famous “Extreme Backyard Fireworks” video was shot last year.
My contact information is pyrotalk@gmail.com

Last year display video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8LJNVCfaWw

shellshocker
08-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey Dave, what time you plan on being there to start set up?

displayfireworks1
08-14-2011, 09:15 PM
I should be there around 12 Noon. If you are coming feel free to show up around then. If you are coming please bring your usual pyro stuff, hammer, scissors etc. I am also looking for someone to hold the camera, my usual camera person can not make it until after 4 pm. If I can find someone to help with the camera then I can concentrate on the setup.

Dave displayfireworks1

hokester44
08-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Shells up to 3" or what?

crackerbomb
08-19-2011, 03:47 AM
I would love to make the trip but I don't think my wife will think that a 6 hour drive would be smart.