PDA

View Full Version : Stage pyrotechnics video

displayfireworks1
08-10-2011, 10:22 PM
It is my understanding that the band Rammstein featured in this video makes the best use of pyrotechnics during their concerts. A few of my youtube subscribers outside of United States are experienced in stage pyrotechnics. Perhaps in the future one of them will join the forums. Check out the video that was sent to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqM_5y-Hy0

Pyro Nation
08-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Very cool... some of the items I got from tannerite are some of the stage items to use outside.... experimenting with them

tgis81
08-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Check out 2:54 where the guy runs around the stage on fire... bad ass. I've always liked their music too.

Pyro Nation
08-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Heck Yeah RAMMSTEIN is AWESOME... Links 1,2,3,4 , Engel, Du hast... some of my Fav's

ShorePyroTom
01-19-2020, 11:55 PM
Rammstein without a doubt has the best pyro show. I have their Volkerball DVD set, I highly recommend any pyro enthusiast watch it, the flame work is unreal. One band that did have an awesome show was White Zombie. I saw them during the Astro Creep 2000 tour. They opened with I zombie, during the song they had aerial salutes going off. The show was fantastic great visuals on the giant screen and lots of fire. When they closed the show they had an evil circus set up, complete with gold waterfalls, it was intense. I have seen Rob Zombie since then and it was just as crazy. I am not sure how the shows are now since the tragedy with Great White in Rhode Island.