PDA

View Full Version : Favorite types of Consumer Firecrackers

davisjayhawk
02-25-2011, 01:16 AM
Favorite type of consumer firecrackers?

I love Black Cat firecrackers, "Their The Best You Can Get" Because I never, Never have duds.;);)

Burning_D4ve
02-25-2011, 08:00 AM
just in US or whole world?
poland: Colour Salute/LaBomba loud+cheap 20pieces cost around 2€

Snakebite
02-25-2011, 08:12 AM
just in US or whole world?
poland: Colour Salute/LaBomba loud+cheap 20pieces cost around 2€
Unfortunately on the black market over here, we pay A LOT more than those 2 euros... Prices of 10 euros aren't rare. Either way, they're a personal favorite of mine as well.

I like the Ugly Joes from Belgium. They're expensive but of good quality. A very high pitched whistle that makes you cringe, followed by a sharp bang.

But the ones I like the most are the Lady Cracker spanish crackers, sold in Beglium (among other countries, I suppose). Loud, sharp bangs for a reasonable price (8eur for 20 pieces).

Burning_D4ve
02-25-2011, 08:25 AM
yeah ;) belgium has nice crackers:)
but germany hasnt :/
on the black market in germany you can get those bird bangers too(there are a few versions of them and each is a bit different..) i didnt have those jet, but search on youtube for "vogelschreck zink" those are pretty cool ;)

californiapyro
02-25-2011, 10:17 AM
black roosters. i dont find them often, but when i do I snatch them up. much louder than black cat.

Snakebite
02-25-2011, 10:30 AM
yeah, belgium has nice crackers:)
but germany hasnt :/
on the black market in germany you can get those bird bangers too(there are a few versions of them and each is a bit different..) i didnt have those jet, but search on youtube for "vogelschreck zink" those are pretty cool ;)
I think Germany has pretty much the same policy as the Netherlands when it comes to crackers. Only limited amount of (low quality) bp and very cheap prices... :(

Also, I forgot to mention one of my favorite crackers of all time: Atomicos from Spain! First they have a little red fountain, and then a whistle comparable to the Ugly Joe I mentioned earlier and then a loud bang. The price is also very interesting. Only a few euros per package. :)

Shig357
02-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Black Cat firecrackers are my favorite but I also like Phantom's Silver Salute firecrackers with titanium. I wish we could have better crackers in the U.S.

StormY
02-25-2011, 01:56 PM
This could probably go in the consumer forum, but...

I really don't buy firecrackers that much. My friend usually brings some over JFS&G's.

SITHADMIRAL
02-25-2011, 11:29 PM
I like the windas titanium very similar to Phantom silver salutes. The best and loudest where Windas waterproof mighty crackers they come in boxes of 100, and cost about $1 US. Cowboygold titanium are great too, I think same manufacture as Phantom silver salutes. Area 51 house label firecrackers where the best for the price. About $6.50 US a brick.

NightFlyer
02-26-2011, 12:47 PM
I don't know about the rest of the world, but in Germany its dev this one:

http://www.feuerwerksvitrine.de/feuerwerk-artikel/250150.jpg
FKW China Böller D

Its an old blackpowder firecracker from the 80s/90s, not sold anymore and is a collectors item here.
But it makes nice confetti...current firecrackers (in Ger) just don't do this anymore.

Tunit
02-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Firecrackers with Crackling/Wishling/Flash light and crackers which produce many chips.

Wood_Ohio
06-21-2011, 12:59 PM
TNT Titanium, then black cat.

SITHADMIRAL
12-31-2011, 06:50 PM
I just tried the titanium colored fire crackers from bigs and they seem to be the loudest so far but, no colored flash they wove micro stars in the main fuse so it looks like they emit color. And the're expensive about $1.50 for pack of 50's.