PDA

View Full Version : I need to get this out there...

Griffin Milley
08-07-2011, 03:13 PM
I am a HUUUGE firecracker fan, not like the people who collect labels, and old firecrackers... But a fan of any normal firecracker :P

I freak out when I see black cats, I just love them! :)

The reason for this, is that I live in Nova Scotia, Canada... And as most of you know, Canada + Firecrackers = no

I will be making a trip to Maine in about 3 weeks, and from my understanding, they are illegal there too... Is there any chance anyone from that area could somehow get me some?

I would be interested in about 5 or 6 bricks, maybe more...

indianahx
08-07-2011, 07:41 PM
10 views as of now and nobody has said anything so.....I hope the intention of your post is to have someone who can legally obtain 1.4 firecrackers in a state where they are legal so you can discharge them here in a state where...they....are....legal?

Pyro Nation
08-07-2011, 07:43 PM
If your out of state you can pretty much buy whatever in another state..lol..I think that made sense...

Example... Anyone not a Pennsylvania resident can come into PA and buy whatever they want...

Palermitano2
08-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Here is a tip........Wait till January 1st because Maine just passed a law that makes all consumer fireworks legal with the acception of Rockets...Bill becomes law 1/1/12......buy your heart out in the great state of Maine...........

Pyro Nation
08-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Hopefully we can get some more states like New Jersey, New York, Cali to budge on there laws

Griffin Milley
08-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Yeah, of course I want to keep everything legal.....Mostly ;)

And the main reason I posted this, is because I'm not fully sure about the laws in the US, I might see if I can make my way to Pennsylvania! (its been years since I've been there)

Anyway, thanks for the replies... And if you have anymore information to share, of course post it! :D

crackerbomb
08-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Hopefully we can get some more states like New Jersey, New York, Cali to budge on there laws

hey don't forget about Ohio..lol

Pyro Nation
08-08-2011, 11:20 PM
LOL... SOrry cracker... Ummmm Ohio as well...lol

crackerbomb
08-08-2011, 11:28 PM
LOL... SOrry cracker... Ummmm Ohio as well...lol

Thank you very much, I feel better..........lol

indianahx
08-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Yeah, of course I want to keep everything legal.....Mostly ;)

Mostly???? Guess my point was overlooked. I wouldn't be advocating illegal activity on an open forum regardless if its 10% illegal or 100% illegal. It brings about bad news for everyone involved including the pyro community not involved with this website. Just a heads up. (for ex....maybe next time ask something like "where can I legally obtain and discharge firecrackers in x,y,z state......). Aside from that, hope you enjoy your time stateside and get to enjoy some crackers safely and responsibly.

Griffin Milley
08-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Lol, I was just making a joke... I know this is serious business, but we should need to be zombies when talking about it!

I understand you, and I'm not over looking you, I'm just trying to be a little life-like :3

But yeah, thank you for the wishes, and I will be safe for sure!! ^_^

jbgreen
08-09-2011, 03:09 PM

Don't forget about Michigan either I know its easy to forget us but still... haha

Palermitano2
08-09-2011, 04:29 PM
and good old Taxachusetts..........I cant wait to move to Pa.........

Pyro Nation
08-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Ummm.... States also like Michigan and Taxachusetts to be a little more lenient on fireworks laws as well.... Hows that..lol

indianahx
08-09-2011, 09:23 PM
You guys just need to up and move to INDIANA!!!

Pyro Nation
08-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Thats what i am saying>>>>>>>>

Palermitano2
08-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Thats what i am saying>>>>>>>>

If my wife would I would without question! I am working hard at trying to get her to move to NH. moving to PA is just a dream i guess.....

Pyro Nation
08-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww....so sorry...

crackerbomb
08-09-2011, 10:02 PM
You guys just need to up and move to INDIANA!!!

Yes I know I live in Ohio 13 miles from Indiana

Palermitano2
08-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Like me In Mass 20 miles from NH...such a Pyro TEASE.......

PyroJoeNEPA
08-10-2011, 11:40 AM
If my wife would I would without question! I am working hard at trying to get her to move to NH. moving to PA is just a dream i guess.....

Try taking her on a 3-4 day "mini-vacation" here---lots to see & do. Once she sees the area she might consider it--and I think our taxes are lower[at least for now grrrrrr].