PDA

View Full Version : A different type of fireworks finale.. Un tipo diferente de fuegos artificiales final

displayfireworks1
08-04-2011, 07:43 PM
About 45 seconds into this video is a very unusual fireworks finale. At least it is usual for me living here is United States. I wanted to post this in the Spain section hoping someone can explain what this is called and how is it done.

Unos 45 segundos en este video es un final con fuegos artificiales muy inusual. Por lo menos es usual para mí vivir aquí es Estados Unidos. Yo quería escribir esto en la sección de España con la esperanza de que alguien pueda explicar lo que se llama y cómo se hace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6fpMYDq-F8&feature=related

J's12talk
08-04-2011, 10:21 PM
They say America is the country of freedom, are we so sure that is the reality? They are so concerned with saving us from ourselves they're willing to give up all of our freedoms to make it happen.

Pyro Nation
08-04-2011, 10:47 PM
New york is our savior!!!!!!

PyroJoeNEPA
08-05-2011, 12:06 PM
W-----O-----W !!!!! That was awesome! At first it looked like the PGI "Train Wreck" from a couple years ago--then it kept going & going & going---then the waterfall-that was completely unexpected, then the salute wall.....no words except I wish I was there to feel the concussion!! Awesome video clip! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Now, can you imagine 400 of LBS's 5" salutes hanging from a steel cable two thousand feet long? mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

PyroJoeNEPA
08-05-2011, 12:13 PM
They say America is the country of freedom, are we so sure that is the reality? They are so concerned with saving us from ourselves they're willing to give up all of our freedoms to make it happen.

You are so right Jay! Some of these "pinheads" in DC think that "the right to bear arms" means it is ok for us to wear short sleeve shirts. I wonder how many of our congressmen & senators have ever read the Constitution in its entirety? They should be required to take a written exam on it before they are eligible to run for office! Sorry, I'm stepping down off the soap box now! Glad I live in PA & not NY like you. You can come to my place any time if you have a "light something off" urge. I live out in the country & my neighbor is the fire chief [also a pyro enthusiast].
I can't imagine a display finale like that happening here,

indianahx
08-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Cool, buuuuut.......spectators seem awfully close.....

Palermitano2
08-06-2011, 09:57 PM
This method of finale is popular in Europe few years back I was in sicily at a festival and they ended in a similar fashion . I need to dig out that video . If I find It I will post It.

SpanishPyro
07-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Well, you know this is, as we say, "Tipical Spanish".

It is call "Traca fin de fiestas" (Party's end traca). It is basically a lot of salutes attached to a long fast match hanging on a cable.

The one in the video is more "professional", with some stars on it, but, we have the consumer version for that:

http://www.palimpalem.com/1/VERBATIM41/userfiles/tr_val10X.jpg

If you want to see a video of that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPcQ10ks9k

displayfireworks1
07-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Thank for your post, I always enjoy hearing about different firework sin countries outside of United States. A few companies here in United States are starting to incorporate different techniques from around the world into their displays. Pyrotecnico is one of the leaders in this area. I also wish someone in United States would import some of these devices for us to purchase. These firecrackers on this quick match may be considered a 1.1 item for transportation purposes but I really do not know.
Gracias por tu post, siempre me gusta oír hablar de diferentes países de fuegos artificiales por el pecado fuera de los Estados Unidos. Unas pocas empresas aquí en Estados Unidos están empezando a incorporar diferentes técnicas de todo el mundo en sus pantallas. Pyrotecnico es uno de los líderes en esta área. También me gustaría que alguien en los Estados Unidos podría importar algunos de estos dispositivos para que compremos. Estos fuegos artificiales en este partido rápido puede ser considerado como un elemento de 1,1 para fines de transporte, pero realmente no lo sé.

Boub
07-16-2012, 09:36 AM
W-----O-----W !!!!! That was awesome! At first it looked like the PGI "Train Wreck" from a couple years ago--then it kept going & going & going---then the waterfall-that was completely unexpected, then the salute wall.....no words except I wish I was there to feel the concussion!! Awesome video clip! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Now, can you imagine 400 of LBS's 5" salutes hanging from a steel cable two thousand feet long? mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

5" LBS Salutes! Muy Grande y MUY BUENO! Would LOVE to see and feel that!

SpanishPyro
07-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Thank for your post, I always enjoy hearing about different firework sin countries outside of United States. A few companies here in United States are starting to incorporate different techniques from around the world into their displays. Pyrotecnico is one of the leaders in this area. I also wish someone in United States would import some of these devices for us to purchase. These firecrackers on this quick match may be considered a 1.1 item for transportation purposes but I really do not know.

Is really a pleasure Dave. You know what? Although I'm Spanish, I enjoy a lot your videos. You know what? I'm learning a lot of english with you!! hahaha

Concerning that, here in Spain is considered as consumer... Anyone older than 18 years olds can buy it and fire it anywhere with any restrictions... It's very ussual for the weddings to have some of this running over there... Don't know why it's not exported to the USA, maybe law restrictions?

Here a video from a wedding, including some cakes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nvhYaxR4AU

Vavoom
08-06-2012, 04:37 PM
A Belgian company has been importing them from China for two years now. Below two videos of the biggest one they have. It's 120 meters. Selling originally at 159 euros (approx. 200 USD). Although the price dropped, I still prefer the real Valencian traca :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q6muHIqlZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdqXt-EJ04k