PDA

View Full Version : Cigar loads

nayslayer
04-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Two of my passions, cigars and fireworks. When I was a little kid I remember being able to buy loads and I'd stick them in my family's cigarettes. I thought it was funny. Are these things still around? A cigar retailer posted this video, cracked me up. Please delete if too off base.
https://youtu.be/lNzEixSyMPc

PyroManiacs
04-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Good stuff!

Kenny East
04-02-2017, 12:43 AM
I seen cigarette loads a few years ago but not recently... Their usually pieces of tooth picks soaked with a silver nitrate compound... Though i would recommend using lady finger crackers as a substitute... Maybe a roll cap with the paper trimmed down

jknepp1954
04-02-2017, 07:50 AM
if you can even find the cigarette loads in the little tin can - those are the good ones. a different company took over and started making the cig loads and put into little plastics bags. dont work that well. we had and sold both at one time.
yeah - lady finger would work better - LOL!

pitshack
04-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Years ago, when i was a kid, I got numerous beatings from my older brothers for putting cigarette loads in their cigarettes, but it was soooo worth it, lol.

BhadDawg
06-26-2017, 04:44 PM
Try getting the contents out of a crackling ball and stuffing several grains into a cig, not a big explosion but a good one.

PyroJoeNEPA
06-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Try getting the contents out of a crackling ball and stuffing several grains into a cig, not a big explosion but a good one.

DON'T DO THAT!!! Crackling stars have Bismuth Trioxide in them---not something you want somebody to accidentally inhale!!!

BhadDawg
06-28-2017, 12:25 AM
Good info PyroJoe, Maybe what is wrong with me to this day! Does it cause Dain Bramage?

Usually would just stuff it in the very end of the cig anyway, everyone always thought there lighter had lost its mind when they went to light one up. But I will refrain in the future, I just found a ladyfinger to be a little to much and the cig loads you get now really suck!

Cerus
06-28-2017, 02:07 AM
DON'T DO THAT!!! Crackling stars have Bismuth Trioxide in them---not something you want somebody to accidentally inhale!!!

It's not considered harmful if inhaled and but still not a good idea. It's one of the least toxic heavy metals.

joewad
12-24-2017, 03:32 PM
Exploding loads were great but I preferred the loads that made it appear to be snowing around the smoker. Better results with 2 at a time.