PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day

NWPA
02-07-2017, 12:38 PM
The day I sold off my nearly lifelong collection. Save for a few bricks as reminders I guess. Sold the old homestead and moved into a townhouse apartment. Now instead of seeing woods out my window it's other buildings. Get old and things change I guess. No more stepping out my door and lighting something. Except for the barbecue on my patio!!

Northern Sky
02-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Sorry to read this.

I'd be happy if you were able to come out and life a fuse with me fellow PA shooter.

NWPA
02-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Thank you for the offer. I'll be recovering from surgery for awhile { heart valves, by pass } Heart was a mess, {surgeons words}

djsmurf
02-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Sorry to hear, hope you have a quick and full recovery from your surgery.

VintagePyro
02-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Sorry, cant imagine. Guess its innevitable though. Hope you recover from your surgery quickly.

Icooclast
04-29-2017, 06:43 AM
The day I sold off my nearly lifelong collection. Save for a few bricks as reminders I guess. Sold the old homestead and moved into a townhouse apartment. Now instead of seeing woods out my window it's other buildings. Get old and things change I guess. No more stepping out my door and lighting something. Except for the barbecue on my patio!!

sorry to hear this. oh and where abouts do you PA guys live at in PA? i live in Ohio, right along the river, but Pittsburgh is only an hour or so away. (without traffic)

PyroJoeNEPA
04-29-2017, 02:40 PM
sending prayers for a quick and total recovery. Sad to see you part with your collection but I am sure you made the new owner a VERY happy pyro.