PDA

View Full Version : RFRemotech - MS12Q 12 Cue Remote Wireless Firing System

Richspyroplace
02-03-2017, 04:00 AM
Has anyone used one of these? Any knowledge? Worth the money or just go for the cobra and be done with it...

Also, if you have used one or seen one...what is the quality like?

RFRemotech - MS12Q 12 Cue Remote Wireless Firing System

ilovecrackle
02-03-2017, 04:30 AM
Hey Rich, check out this link. This is a list of advertisers on this website.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

If RFRemotech is not on there or none of the listed advertisers sell it, then your probably not going to get any answers or any feedback on it since nothing outside of the advertisers is allowed to be discussed here per the website rules.

Cobra and fireTek seem to be the two systems everyone raves about here though.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I'll try and help. :)

WPS firing systems
02-03-2017, 05:00 AM
If you are looking for simple 12 cue system, have a look at WPS tiny (http://wirelesspyro.co.uk/firework-firing-system/wpstiny). It is very appealing, since can be expanded/integrated into more advanced WPS system when you feel like it.

Richspyroplace
02-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Hey Rich, check out this link. This is a list of advertisers on this website.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

If RFRemotech is not on there or none of the listed advertisers sell it, then your probably not going to get any answers or any feedback on it since nothing outside of the advertisers is allowed to be discussed here per the website rules.

Cobra and fireTek seem to be the two systems everyone raves about here though.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I'll try and help. :)

I found that system on the cobra website so i wasnt sure if anyone knew much about them.

ilovecrackle
02-04-2017, 12:00 AM
I found that system on the cobra website so i wasnt sure if anyone knew much about them.

Good to know. I wasn't aware cobra sold other systems. I just have no need to visit their website so probably why i wasn't aware they sold other systems other than cobra. lol

Hopefully you can get some feedback from others that are familiar with the RFRemotech - MS12Q

on another note, Pyroboom (which is another advertiser here) sells a nice and reliable starter system. And Eric the owner is great to deal with with top notch customer service! Here is a link to his systems he sells:

http://www.pyroboom.com/products.aspx?name=firing

Playingwithfire85
02-04-2017, 02:19 AM
I have 6 of the MS12Q systems and can say I have found nothing wrong with them and work very well for spreading out a show if you have several devices. They are very basic meaning that they do not have programming options unless you move up to their OmegaFire system which I feel still needs a lot of work. If you want something for programming now or later on go with the Cobra. I am envious of people who have Cobras any may one day have a system. Another option is if you buy multiple MS12Q systems and their universal remote you can control all of your systems from one remote. One note is I did prefer the older MS12Q with the metal body but the newer plastic models are easier to change batteries.

Richspyroplace
02-24-2017, 06:40 PM
Well I broke down and went with the Cobra...just came in the mail today. Fast shipping, everything came assembled in the hard cases and all. Ready right out of the box! Cant wait to test it out this weekend.

PyroDre
08-17-2017, 09:40 AM
I use MS12Q for my back yard shows and they are awesome.

they are simple and do exactly what they supposed to do. I've popped 8 matches on one cue before.

I use cobra on my professional shoots. but for the backyard enthusiast RFRemotech units are perfect

WithReport
08-17-2017, 01:56 PM
MJG also sells the Rfremotech items. I have a MS12Q and MS32Q. The MS12Q is a OOK system and so are the Alpha units. It is nice because you can sync the a Alpha units to the MS12Q cues to fire at the same time. All my units have worked well.

With that said I used FireTEK this year and just ordered two more FireTEK modules.