PDA

View Full Version : Pollution issue

Champak
01-28-2017, 11:05 AM
Hi folks ..nowadays i am exchanging views about the hot topic ..should we ban consumer fireworks in india or not?.
I had some heated arguments with young ladies who always advocate no use of fire crackers ..

So i request you all to please share your views here ...

displayfireworks1
01-28-2017, 09:34 PM
I think you country will look at how fireworks are used during religious celebrations because of that recent accident

Champak
01-29-2017, 12:16 PM
Yes right ..because of few people not complying with rules and regulations they have asked to ban crackers for everyone.

Champak
01-29-2017, 12:21 PM
https://youtu.be/KCperOepbhc
If people are not doing this ..everyth8ng is ok..

PGH_Pyro
01-31-2017, 03:25 PM
yeah it's a dilemma ... have fun with pyro but put toxins into the environment/atmosphere... in China, they have a huge problem with all the cars people are driving all of the sudden with their economy booming and then all the industrial emissions and toxic stuff being dumped and then all the pyro that they do for various occasions... they're cracking down , I read.

Champak
02-02-2017, 07:35 PM
The so called false environmentalists are sleeping all the year round .They dont take care of environment when it is getting ruined by toxic smoke from vehicles , AC and refigerator emmission or by cutting trees.When diwali season approaches they start jumping and educating people not to fire crackers.

pitshack
02-02-2017, 07:59 PM
Because going after something like fireworks is a hell of a lot easier for them that actually trying to tackle the real problems.