PDA

View Full Version : Will Homemade Fuses Work Like In The Cartoons? part 1 of 2

hatsgoods
12-20-2016, 03:52 PM
Will Homemade Fuses Work Like In The Cartoons? part 1 of 2. this is cool so i thought i would share it with the fourms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxkhsGkTQEw.

nayslayer
12-20-2016, 04:45 PM
Pretty neat, thanks for sharing.

chriskrc
12-20-2016, 05:20 PM
That's a pretty cool video and idea

RalphieJ
12-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Folks......really? Holy cow.............

yoshisbar
12-20-2016, 10:10 PM
Interesting, I will give you 1 better. In this crap and dismal pa weather, had a chance to fix a few broken things (Racks and such) and experiment with a few others. I DID FIND another use for dave's magic tape. Sorry so long but a little info.
Bought some GREAT AMERICAN cannon fuse, real deal cheap price, problem is my dead grandma can walk faster than this stuff, almost a minute a foot with a flame like a lighter! SO I thought, little dave's magic tape, 1 part American cannon fuse, and a splash (small splash at that) of Bp, and guess what!?? Quickmatch.. Instant and quick. Don't have to buy any for new years........

hatsgoods
12-20-2016, 10:44 PM
Interesting, I will give you 1 better. In this crap and dismal pa weather, had a chance to fix a few broken things (Racks and such) and experiment with a few others. I DID FIND another use for dave's magic tape. Sorry so long but a little info.
Bought some GREAT AMERICAN cannon fuse, real deal cheap price, problem is my dead grandma can walk faster than this stuff, almost a minute a foot with a flame like a lighter! SO I thought, little dave's magic tape, 1 part American cannon fuse, and a splash (small splash at that) of Bp, and guess what!?? Quickmatch.. Instant and quick. Don't have to buy any for new years........

cool find you got there :)

Big Mark
12-25-2016, 06:41 PM
Wow I would have thought it would have burned faster than that. For the most part it had a nice even burn to it.